What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGC announcing new pin on 15th March

I'll be very surprised if it's MBr simply due to licensing costs and issues.

I guess it would depend if they are consider the relatively old IP valuable or not in todays market and the licensors may feel its useful to promote it, even if Pinball is quite a niche audience.

I'd go with Cactus Canyon or Theatre of Magic... not that I'm in the market for one and anyway, my completely refurbed tom (new playfield, all plastics, cabinet) will look pretty new when it's done - thats assuming it ever works again :)

I'll be streaming the new game from CGC's booth :)

Does that mean you already know what it is? Or just have permission??

When too... I want to dip into that, plus at Texan time (thinking FW) at six hours behind if you could get a midday to lunchtime slot out there, prime viewing time :)

Monster bash or Cactus canyon I am down for a le defo. Counting the days. Going to be a nice pin and can’t wait to see the topper!!! :clap::clap:

Does that mean you already know what it is? Or just have permission??

When too... I want to dip into that, plus at Texan time (thinking FW) at six hours behind if you could get a midday to lunchtime slot out there, prime viewing time :)

even if I knew I wouldn't tell you I knew :D

not sure of the time but suspect Friday afternoon-evening.. then some Saturday morning, will be up to the CGC guys though!

US distributors already been told it's MBR!

I'm not having that!

We distributors find out ONE WEEK before the announcement, so they wont have the official word yet. No way. We tried to get Doug drunk at EAG and take him to a lap dancing bar and take some incriminating shots of him in order to blackmail him but he was having none of it!

My money is on CCr

Phil

I'm not having that!

We distributors find out ONE WEEK before the announcement, so they wont have the official word yet. No way. We tried to get Doug drunk at EAG and take him to a lap dancing bar and take some incriminating shots of him in order to blackmail him but he was having none of it!

My money is on CCr

Phil

I tried to scare him to death with a white knuckle car ride to EAG and he just chilled with his shades on doing emails on his phone... and he wouldn't spill the beans!

Whatever it is, it defo looks like monster bash or cactus canyon and both are very good pins. Had both and they are both very cool fun games for the children and adults.

Whatever it is, it defo looks like monster bash or cactus canyon and both are very good pins. Had both and they are both very cool fun games for the children and adults.

Interesting times, both pins seem to be causing quite a stir, up to TNA levels, but I’ve not been in the scene long enough to see any other releases... is this par?

yup typically, although I think expectations are high because AFMR last year was a lot different that people expected with the LE, backboard artwork, mirror blades, metal saucers, wide screen and that epic epic topper.

Neil.

Shame if it’s not cactus, :(:(:(

But hey, who wants to sell me their original mb, for 3k :D:D:D

Two weeks to go. Monster Bash or Cactus Canyon here we come. Going to be bloody cool. The topper has to be amazing and the big screen too :clap::clap::clap:

Let’s hope the amazing toppers are on the le and they maybe get time to make a topper for Medieval madness so they all together as the big screen wil he coming for mmr maybe a package deal.

pretty sure they will say something about MMR screen update! :D

Back
Top Bottom