What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGC announcing new pin on 15th March

Just seems to be a lot of monster bashes coming up for sale. Whatever it is monster bash, cactus canyon whatever it is, it will be amazing and a le will be ordered even if I need to sell my beach buggy to get it.

I’m hoping cactus canyon is next I’m sure cactus would be a massive cash machine for chicargo gaming
Way more than monster bash and just done attack from mars.

I hope CCC but think its going to be MB.

Lee I think both will see at the volume CGC can make them.

I'll be at TPF for the launch!

If they do ccc and it is as good as afmr le with the topper will be number 1 easy as one of the best games I have owned. Counting down the days on this.

Not sure it will be Mb but if it is I would suspect the Le to be close to 10k if not over
I had a interesting conversation with Doug about cc and he did tell me a lot about it but was tight lipped about there next title I hope it is cc as I have never owned one and I would be in for an Le

CC seems a bit too niche. Unheard of by anyone but the hardcore collectors. But maybe that's the market?

I think it will be MB

I badly want it to be TOM

Would a new one command the same direct from manufacturer? I imagine new might push existing down too?

A new one will be a lot more than £5k. No evidence to suggest MMR or AFMR have affected the value originals so far.

I think mmr has definitely effected mm price I would suspect mm would be close to 10k now if mmr had not come out

Taking TAF as a yardstick, it hasn't increased dramatically. TAF is a £5k game. MM is usually a couple of grand more. When TAF becomes a regular £8k game then MM will be a £10k game. We're a long way off that and if the economy ever improves prices are likely to drop a bit I reckon.

Only seems like yesterday that TAF was a £2k game so for me £5k is mega increase!

When TAF was £2k , a really nice MM was £5k so MM has not increased in the same way as many other B/W games.

CC seems a bit too niche. Unheard of by anyone but the hardcore collectors. But maybe that's the market?

I think it will be MB

I badly want it to be TOM

I think MB also but hope its CC

remember CGC can make around 2000 games a year and in effect CC with finished software will be as close to a new WMS release that you can get for many... they will easily keep the factory busy until the next title.

although if Chris is right on the price that might a bit harder.

I think MB also but hope its CC

remember CGC can make around 2000 games a year and in effect CC with finished software will be as close to a new WMS release that you can get for many... they will easily keep the factory busy until the next title.

although if Chris is right on the price that might a bit harder.
Very true, why would the price go up so much. That is what gives them some edge as at £8500 for a le I would do but £10,000 is jjp prices. If exchange rate doesn’t change much why go up
so much. Maybe the silly secondhand prices are pushing them up. Will it all go boom in a big way if the prices keeps going up, end up like hld prices. Keeps your prices keen and sell more, means more money in the long run for cgc. My old friend start a military company called Kombat Uk who I had a t shirt printing company with. We kept are prices keen and sold 4 times as much as the other company’s. He is now the second biggest military company in Europe. Keep prices good you will sell more and made more money. See what happens next month.

But the exchange rate has changed, pound versus dollar is about 13% in our favour than this time last year. NIB imports from the US should be that much cheaper, unless CGC put the prices up by that much, which is possible but unlikely. AFM LE was £8.6k a year ago, so taking into account a 2% consumer inflation rate, MBLE or CCLE should be 11% cheaper or £7654 :thumbs:.

With the prices thing I am mainly thinking on production costs afm is a very simple and cheep game to produce not that many parts and all parts where available
Mb is a massively complicated game to produce over afm 3 big motorised mech toys with geer boxes other toys phantom flip then put in the new big display and a nice topper then surly it’s going to be more expensive

The new re makes have certainly caped the prices on second hand ones of the same title I would have expected mm to be 10k now if the remake wasn’t done

I think the price of second hand cc will drop if the new game is cc

I think cc would certainly out sell Mb
If the code is done as it appeals to hardened pinball people like me who have been in the game for years and never owned one and newbies as well

Lets hope the price with exchange rate is still good as mb and ccc will be amazing games with how good afmr is. Fingers crossed.

guardians of the galaxy le us £ 6159, uk £ 9395 from home leisure ,

Some people are willing to pay, others are not, depends if you can throw over 3 k extra on a game or not,

guardians of the galaxy le us £ 6159, uk £ 9395 from home leisure ,

Some people are willing to pay, others are not, depends if you can throw over 3 k extra on a game or not,

dont forget to add around 8% sales tax to the US numbers. or 20%VAT and £500 for shipping costs to the UK

But the exchange rate has changed, pound versus dollar is about 13% in our favour than this time last year. NIB imports from the US should be that much cheaper, unless CGC put the prices up by that much, which is possible but unlikely. AFM LE was £8.6k a year ago, so taking into account a 2% consumer inflation rate, MBLE or CCLE should be 11% cheaper or £7654 :thumbs:.
Would be amazing if a ccle or Mble would be £7654 but I can defo say they won’t be that price. Hoping the same price as exchange is better and Chris is saying more expensive to make the mb and cc so maybe the same price. Not long but whatever they make will be good.

Back
Top Bottom