What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGC announcing new pin on 15th March

You guys are all going to be biting my hands off for that original NF when this is announced... who's laughing then!

"Final licensor approval" is telling.

Or maybe not. I suppose most games have more than one licensor? (e.g. music, likenesses, etc)

MB easy to get hold of if you want one, but not cheap. Major licensing hurdles remaking.
Same with Addams, plenty around. Not cheap. Major licensing hurdles remaking.

My guess is:

Cactus Canyon, far less licensing issues. Few made, very hard to get hold of. Legendary pin for whatever reason. I'd guess this.

MB easy to get hold of if you want one, but not cheap. Major licensing hurdles remaking.
Same with Addams, plenty around. Not cheap. Major licensing hurdles remaking.

My guess is:

Cactus Canyon, far less licensing issues. Few made, very hard to get hold of. Legendary pin for whatever reason. I'd guess this.
Cactus Canyon would be amazing. I had one and only sold it due to being the extended version and the computer sometime crashed.

Amazing game, easy and lots of fun

I’d be amazed if it isn’t monster bash. And for many these older games are just as new as iron maiden! That’s why they are selling in their thousands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom