What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGC announcing new pin on 15th March

Well, I am still saying that MBR is next for a ton of reasons but this kind of confirms it.....

MB playfields spotted at Churchill.

They may as well just announce it at Texas!

2b25e1c9debb049d9e0dde6d3916d2bf66cde10e.jpg 553e9c599a17f8742c92db464e76d62cdc326b47.jpg

Well, I am still saying that MBR is next for a ton of reasons but this kind of confirms it.....

MB playfields spotted at Churchill.

They may as well just announce it at Texas!

View attachment 60951 View attachment 60950
Bloody hell table top screen printed playfields. I printed art prints like that same as t shirt printing as well but on a carousel. Yes that is defo a monster bash playfield but you can still buy them as a reproduction playfield so either it is one of them or yes monster bash is next. Let’s hope they release it soon

Well, until it's announced, speculation will continue!

Curious to see the Kingpin game in a day or two as had thought CGC were doing it, so why have Circusmax done it?

It's not TOM! Not yet anyway;)

Pretty much everyone saying it is MB but until announced, who knows.

It was always going to be MB!

CGC aren’t daft, that’ll be 3 classic (now premium) Lyman games - fun for the masses and collectors alike.

Guessing the 4th game is where it gets interesting.

Last edited:
They're probably putting the finishing touches on an amazing topper or something. Either way MB is a great choice

They had some tech issues - which in my view must be software related.

Yikes must have slipped further! Doug told me they planned to announce at the show as they were very close.

as much as we all went to know I think it’s good they are willing to wait until it’s ready!

Back
Top Bottom