What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade Club, Haslingden

Hi Luke cheers. It was a good evening.
The Metallica pinball is awesome even though it looks like Stern soldered it together with super glue.

But it's a kick ass pinball now the rule set has been done.
Metalica truly rocks.
And now there's a even bigger reason to play it, trying to knock Luke's grand champ score off the top. ;)

As there seems to be a few of us going on the 13th, any chance of a mini tournament during the evening?

Yes. Sounds great I will take on everybody……..on Street Fighter IV.

Hopefully @u72 will have a few Street Fighter cabs for me to play.

Will be there on the 13th. Tournament you say? Watch out, I'm on top form after that last league meet :rofl:

Reactions: JMP
Not sure about a tournament, if you wanted to do that I guess it would be best to book the place out for a private function, else we would be hogging all the machines.

maybe just do a top score thing on one or two machines

That was good fun :)
Would certainly recommend it to anyone that's not already been.

& sorry Luke...had one more game of Metallica after you told me what to do (other than hit the flashing lights & not let the ball drain!) & knocked your high score off :oops:

Regards,
Dan.

That was good fun :)
Would certainly recommend it to anyone that's not already been.

& sorry Luke...had one more game of Metallica after you told me what to do (other than hit the flashing lights & not let the ball drain!) & knocked your high score off :oops:

Regards,
Dan.

:rofl:
Gives me something to work on :)

So the 13th, this is the big pinball meet up day!

If you have not been yet, then the 13th is the day to go, there will be lots of familiar faces from NLP and the Northern League players:thumbs:

Don't forget ladies and gents, it is the pinball meet at the Arcade Club tonight :)

We are even having a guest appearance from a welsh man with a yellow hat I believe ;)

Thank you for the positive comments guys - it really makes it worthwhile! :)
there are some big plans for next year regarding pinball and we will try and give
you a Northern weekly pinball meet to rival some of the best!

Pinball High-score table will be live next week

Andy

There's a Christmas party at the club tomorrow.
Will be definitely coming ... Some more system 11s would be nice to see perhaps in the new year.
If anyone in the North West likes playing pinball it is so worth going down for a great Sat night. Pin fest

Back
Top Bottom