What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade Club, Haslingden

Play Blackpool, Play Expo (Manchester), NERG, Arcade Club, The New Frontier Arcade / Retro Games Party, Retro Revival

After years of everything being down South, it's nice to see how quickly the scene has taken off in the North :thumbs:

I actually agree. Some Northern tournaments would be great. Did mention it briefly to Andy last Sat too.

Would be good business for Andy (30+ paying punters?) and give the likes of Andy Foster and Duttons a chance of scoring something in that 'UK' competition, that mainly takes place South of London.

Plenty of time to sort something for next year ;)

Another Great Night at Arcade Club - Thanks to everyone who visited!
Some great Scores on the Vids

Asteroids - 40570 - PAZ
Bubble Bobble - 2349380 - PAZ
Galaxian - 121130 - David Lyne
Galaga - 104000 - David Lyne
Starforce -356600 - SAH -Shaun Holley

Bomb Jack and Commando are in next Saturday! :)

We need to sort out the Pin High Score Table as well - i'll have a chat about how you want to do this at the next meet

A few people asked if they could bring their own drinks - yes as long as you don't end up doing a 'John Bud' by the end of the night! :D

www.facebook.com/arcadeclubuk

IMG_2707.JPG IMG_2720.JPG IMG_2737.JPG IMG_2768.JPG IMG_2773.JPG IMG_2705.JPG IMG_2697.JPG IMG_2776.JPG IMG_2780.JPG IMG_2781.JPG IMG_2782.JPG IMG_2766.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2781.JPG
    IMG_2781.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
Any chance you could message me a list too?

Just I come all the way from Newcastle, so can't (sadly) just pop in.

Can't make tonight, first one I'll have missed. Will be back next Sunday though, can get some practice in for the first league meet (although still expecting to fail horribly) :)

Hi is the arcade open on Saturday 29th. I can make it "my Sof needs a rest"!... looks great but who's got the address details. Also is it 6-1Opm Sat only.

Back
Top Bottom