What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade Club, Haslingden

I was there on the first night and met Andy . A really nice friendly guy. All of the arcade and pins are in A1 condition. In was realy impressed . It makes all the difference playing pins that are 100% working . Plus when you need a pit stop there are some take aways just around the corner . It was nice that he had a sofa there with some consoles set up so you could take a brake and rest your feet . Also a free can of pop and a chocolate bar with your ticket. Absolutely fantastic night , great value!!! . Thanks Andy

Reactions: u72
Hi Ashley, Glad you enjoyed the event and appreciated the fully working pins :) There are a couple of jobs left for me to do on them, but they are almost 100%, and Andy intends to keep them that way! We all know how annoying it is playing pins on locations that are riddled with faults.

Yeah, big thanks to Luke for all the time he spent getting all the machines to a fully playable condition.
Cheers buddy, Great job.

Hi Everyone ,
First of all i'd like to thank you all for supporting this new venture, Arcade Club is a weekly meet for Pinball and Video Collectors and enthusiasts, Games will change frequently - suggestions are very welcome!
All the Pins & Vids will be kept in full working order - with the help of Luke (Thank you for committing your dwindling free time to Arcade Club).
Luke - who will be coming to most meets - has been given the go-ahead to buy whatever is needed to fix and bullet proof the pinballs to the best of his ability, and he does seem to know a little about pins... :)
I have been reading through the very positive comments from you all and would like to take this time to address some of them.

abaxas - Lurk Area : being sorted for the next meet, thanks for the suggestion! More 'Classic' Table? - Suggestions? :)
cooldan - Projected income : -20k for quite a while!... :rofl:Its about the Games, Pins and building something that doesn't exist anymore for us all to enjoy! Plus it gives me something to do on a Saturday night! :D
Carl Spiby - Monthly Membership : Something like £30 a month for 4 visits with a few perks?

Again Thank you For Your Support

Andy

P.S. Could a Mod Change the Thread Title to 'Arcade Club, Haslingden' please :)

3 candies - shaun and mark.JPG Long shot pins and vids.JPG overhead shot pacman galaxian.JPG Metallica.JPG luke wells playing streetfighter 2.JPG defender and star wars.JPG IMG_2513.JPG IMG_2494.JPG

Last edited:
Again, nice job getting it all going Andy and was a really good first outing, hopefully it will get good support from the forum going forward too, early days yet but first signs are promising.

Some sort of monthly membership could be good too for those able to get there several times a month, hoping I can make it quite frequently.

Also, Dave is only asking for 'classic' tables as he is a love monkey for the pre-DMD games ;)

Also, Dave is only asking for 'classic' tables as he is a love monkey for the pre-DMD games ;)

That too!

Just think it would make the arcade even better and keep with the late 70s>today feel. It's currently just 90's pins and a modern stern.

I think of it this way.

The arcade is currently like Kelly Brook.

With a early 80's bally and a sys11 added to the collection... it's Kelly Brooke in a thong and tassels carrying a 4 pack of cold beer.

OK, so to fulfil the request for the first classic pin, which one of my machines from the other unit would you like to see moved to Arcade Club?

Vote now

1) Centaur
2) Blackout
3) Fireball Classic
4) Jungle Lord

Jungle Lord, just to be different. But seeing Kelly Brooke playing it would make my night, especially if she is wearing the stuff in the above picture.

Centaur please :)

Although if I could play any of Lukes games there it would be Rocky & Bullwinkle, although you may not want that one away from home :)

Last edited:
I really like Blackout, but Centaur would cream the popular vote I think. More importantly though, which one of those lovely pins would make way?!

I think this is a bit of a dilema going forward, especially with the cabs. It's already such a great line up, how do you find the weakest link?
I politely request therefore you never ever let Star Wars, Robotron or Asteroids leave (with the possible exception of swapping Asteroids for Deluxe :)

I really like Blackout, but Centaur would cream the popular vote I think. More importantly though, which one of those lovely pins would make way?!

I think this is a bit of a dilema going forward, especially with the cabs. It's already such a great line up, how do you find the weakest link?
I politely request therefore you never ever let Star Wars, Robotron or Asteroids leave (with the possible exception of swapping Asteroids for Deluxe :)

we're not going to lose anyone don't worry :) in-fact I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you visit next :)
they'll be 10 pins with all vids accounted for - the JAMMA stuff will change ... Bomb jack & 1942 are coming in
as well as a couple of other surprises :)

In terms of pinball... Class of 1812 (which has to stay!) and ST:TNG were the easiest to get a game on.

Next random thought....... NEOGEO?

We have a nice MVS NEOGEO 20" setup
I could put puzzle Bobble, Metal Slug, strikers 1945 pt2 and something else in a 4 slot?
any particular games you'd like to see?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom