What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade Club, Haslingden

I'll try and tie in a gathering at mine for the afternoon of the same Sat in March, make a day of it for whoever fancies it. :) Just waiting on parts to get three machines fixed.

OK folks, after thoroughly enjoying the arcade club last night, I'm looking at Sat 21st March for a pinball gathering at mine during the day with a trip up to the Arcade Club at Haslingden that evening to make a full day of it. :). Hope the date fits cos. I don't have any other weekend available until 8bitflip at Easter.

Open to arrive here anytime from 10.00 onwards. I'll feed and water you at lunchtime then maybe grab something on the way up to Haslingden later on (takes about 40 mins). I can get four in the car plus me if some want to leave car(s) at mine.

Subject to a few minor repairs this week, pins at mine will be:

Scared Stiff
Tron
Stargate
Party Zone
Theatre of Magic
Black Knight 2000
Tales of the Arabian Nights
TX Sector
Robowar
Safecracker
Star Wars Episode 1
Congo
Flinstones
Creature from the Black Lagoon (possibly).

Not really an 'event' just a gathering but will post up in the events section here in case any group members fancy travelling up to join in. Postcode is PR4 1HR if want to work out travel distance and times.

Good fun again last night, good luck to anyone who wants to take down my 1st place on the Sega Rally board :)

12079218_1627051914226754_9184643946254512526_n.png
ARCADE CLUB IS MOVING TO BURY MANCHESTER

This November will be our 1st Birthday! we could not have imagined our little 'project' would be so popular and loved by so many! in fact we had so many visitors at one point we had to open an extra day! so a few months ago we decided to find a suitable place in which to move to. Why move? well parking has always been a problem, as has space... also we wanted to have all the games that we have at our disposal 'out on the floor' in oneplace, we we're constantly rotating games in and out of storage to cater for different peoples tastes as well as wanting to keep the arcade 'fresh' and interesting, we also wanted to take things a little further and offer new experiences, like Oculus Rift, LAN Gaming, Tournaments and Competitions and still have room for all the ideas to come! :)

Here are a few common questions with answers - feel free to post any other questions below.

When will the last Arcade Club be at Haslingden?
The last Meeting will be held on the Sunday 18th October 2015
at Haslingden after that date the Whole club will be transferred to Bury Manchester

Will the prices go up? No! :)

When does it open? Saturday 31st October 2015 (more details to follow over the next few days)

Where is the new place? Bury, Manchester, less than 10 miles from our current location (Full address and map will be put up shortly)

What does it offer? it has 7000 Square Feet of space! this includes a separate 'proper' kitchen area, Lounge area, Separate Mens & Ladies Toilets (yay! ;) ), Secure parking with Metrolink and Bus station less than a mile away.

What are the opening hours? (Subject to change)
Please feel free to comment about these opening times
Friday Nights : 6pm-12pm (over 18's only)
Saturday 11am-5pm & 6pm - 12pm
Sunday 2pm - 10pm

Thank you everybody who has supported us over the last 12 months (it seems like so much longer!) we will continue to give you the best gaming experience we can in the future! - there are some amazing things coming!... :)

All the best,

Everyone at Arcade Club

Awesome news :thumbs: I'd heard on the grapevine that this might be happening ;) So who's up for a Pinball Info trip there for the opening on Sat 31st?

What a fantastic venue, I urge anyone who has been thinking about going, to stop thinking and just go. The new Arcade has so much more room than the old place and a great bar/lounge area. They're now up to 14 pins with the aim for 20 soon.

Got to echo what Carl says, I made the 2 hour drive from Notts and wasn't disappointed :) It's a fantastic place and well worth a trip :thumbs:

Had a bloody brilliant afternoon / evening. Theres also loads to eat nearby in Bury.

My enjoyment of the evening has nothing at all to do with winning money off Carlllllllll and Chris :)

Just a reminder that the UKCS Championship Series round 'The as yet unnamed II' is at Arcade Club on the 22nd November

Yes Paul. New venue hours shown on Facebook are:

Friday: 6pm-12pm
Saturday: 11am-11pm
Sunday: 2pm-8pm

Back
Top Bottom