What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade Club, Haslingden

Anyone know if it's open as usual this evening?
One of my lads is home for the holiday & my eldest is trying to persuade him that we should all go.

Regards,
Dan.

Anyone know if it's open as usual this evening?
One of my lads is home for the holiday & my eldest is trying to persuade him that we should all go.

Regards,
Dan.

Was thinking of going tonight myself, but their Facebook page has the confusing message "Closed Now Today 18:00-22:00" so I'm assuming its not on tonight?

edit: On re-reading this could mean "Closed right now but open Today 18:00-22:00" but its not clear enough for me to risk the trip.

Last edited:
Again, another good night, the machines played pretty well except for that pesky vuk on wh20, Andy told me some very good news for us pinheads but not sure if he wants it public yet... @u72 ?

WH2O was ok for me, it was TZ that was turned off all night I think.

Good fun as always nonetheless - Really getting into the Class of 1812 now I've played it a few times, plus finally a semi-decent showing on Metallica, although with the 2nd weakest "Crank it up" of the evening....

I like it - Although I do wish the song choice at the start was more a mode-selector (a la AC/DC) than a jukebox choice for your background music as you play.

Hi Luke, I'll be up again soon.
Hope you're feeling better.
I like the Blackout at the (pinball lair) , but it needs bit of your TLC urgently :)
The track and field is ace too. Just need a paper boy to play to make my year complete.

Last edited:
So who is going this Saturday? I'll be there, seems a few others might be too.

Back
Top Bottom