What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade Club, Haslingden

Right, SWMBO has given me a night off.

See you all down there....fingers crossed the daytona machine is still in operation

Another great night. What impressed me the most of there were quite a few kids (well under 15s etc) who were happily playing games 3x their age.

God I hate Mr Do..... where did my skills go.

@andybadcats I fixed Metallica's pop bumper for you and you were not there to play it! ;)
Anyone for pinball at the Arcade Club tonight?

Count me in ;)
Sleeping bag under Metallica ;)
@andybadcats I fixed Metallica's pop bumper for you and you were not there to play it! ;)
Hi Luke,
Are you there this Saturday?. I've got those Williams Sys 7 displays, it says on back of them " tested 2007" as working. Also got the Brooke Shields 1979 film "Tilt" on dvd for you.

Attachments

• DSC_0087.JPG
    DSC_0087.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 10
14047-8913ef0d157a69b1ff06473f2a1fc4b6.jpg

picture from 'andybadcats'

The uppermost (6-digit) display is a System 3 - 6 player display, in this case from a FirePower. The other displays would also suit the System 9 games, and the first four System 11, together with a few later games using additional displays, e.g. Taxi, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler.

Last edited:
14047-8913ef0d157a69b1ff06473f2a1fc4b6.jpg

picture from 'andybadcats'

The uppermost (6-digit) display is a System 3 - 6 player display, in this case from a FirePower. The other displays would also suit the System 9 games, and the first four System 11.
Thanks Jay I think also 2 of the displays are for credit and ball display.

That's me and my better half :)

Plus she's stood next to an Addams Family, which she now wants

Need to venture up sometime Chris !

Tell me about it mate :) I'm at the Legends place on Sunday for Midlands league so can't do this weekend but definitely need to get up one weekend in March :thumbs:

Bloody hell, they've only gone and managed to make a great thing even greater!

Love the new venue and extra machines there, was even playing the vid cabs tonight! Think me and JMP had the closest finish in Sega Rally history too :)

Job well done to all those involved!

Very impressed, great selection of machines and pins with more to follow I hear. Some pics taken with my crappy phone last night:

s17.postimg.org_j8gf866u7_DSC_0038.jpg

s24.postimg.org_3q69s7zg5_DSC_0033.jpg

s4.postimg.org_vnxwtsj3h_DSC_0035.jpg

s30.postimg.org_7m68f6fqp_DSC_0039.jpg

s28.postimg.org_r5ye30am5_DSC_0040.jpg

s27.postimg.org_t7jhgdz77_DSC_0036.jpg

Your phone takes pics john? I thought it only worked on Morse code?

The new arcade club was super awesome!

I was impressed to see that the pinball collectors were venturing our into the videogame side of the arcade too ;) Even if you didn't think you liked videogames, it is impossible to ignore just how much fun playing a twin sit-down racing game is with your friends :)

The new arcade club was super awesome!

I was impressed to see that the pinball collectors were venturing our into the videogame side of the arcade too ;) Even if you didn't think you liked videogames, it is impossible to ignore just how much fun playing a twin sit-down racing game is with your friends :)

Looks AWESOME. Like having a big Show on yr doorstep every weekend ........you lucky northern b*stards , I hate you ;)

Agreed, new place is amazing. Nice to see a larger selection of pins and some older titles getting some hammer, if anything fireball classic seamed to be played more than the modern DMD ones :p Then there are the vids, where else am I going to get to play power drift, hard drivin', salamander 2 and smash tv? All for a tenna with two complimentary things from the 'tuck shop'.

Then later on I bought a coffee and a toffee crisp....turned out to be a quid for both. That's right 50p each.

People of pinballinfo, you haven't gone, just fooking go. It's a 220 miles round trip and 4 hours of driving for me and simply don't care. It's money and time well spent.

Did I mention they have a double dragon too?

[QUOTE="abaxas, post: 99143, member: 981" if anything fireball classic seamed to be played more than the modern DMD ones [/QUOTE]

I thought that was wierd, The pinball collectors are often critical of Fireball Classic (TBH I think it's as good as the original, plus it has sound) but the crowd loved it

Considering the displays are burnt to hell and they look aweful (Luke's LED displays being fitted soon ;)) it did well.

Had a super 80s trip around the new arcade. Ok this week I enjoyed Taitos Track And Field after beating in a 3 player game Lukewells and was it 'windsnot" That javelin thrower is one mean monkey funker.
Paperboy is so awesome that music transports me back to a better time.
Applause goes to the effort that the organisers and technicians have put into this, you are creating a better past for all our futures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom