What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
i'm looking forward to leaping around like Man UTD fan during oompah oompah multi ball.

Still a VISIONary day :D

I think I have guessed what you might be getting at.

Here goes.

There is a camera on the game and it takes pictures of you and you end up on a tv screen on the playfield???

I think this is pretty close!!

Did anyone else notice the chicken getting beheaded with an axe in the boat scene? Probably the most disturbing thing I've seen in a family film.

Last edited:
I think I have guessed what you might be getting at.

Here goes.

There is a camera on the game and it takes pictures of you and you end up on a tv screen on the playfield???

I think this is pretty close!!

You’ll have to wait and see if your VISION has come true! :)

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did anyone else notice the chicken getting beheaded with an axe in the boat scene? Probably the most disturbing thing I've seen in a family film.

That's the one moment that has always stood out as a memory for me of this movie.

Set my alarm. Can’t wait to see it. When you think they will be coming in Phil if you aren’t getting the first batch?

One of those things you might miss but if you see it you can't unsee it. Apparently there is a version with it cut out.

This is like Christmas all over again can’t sleep going to stay up. Very excited about this. The light show on Woz was good. What is this going to be like. Atleast they shouldn’t have any board problems on these. Tick Tock o_O

Plot twist.... they're trolling all of us and it's not Willy Wonks it's actually Toy Story instead

Well I'm still awake.......what's the best live feed to watch? Just remembered, I don't even have a link!

i'm down with the kids and streaming it, only 20mins to wait... todays generation isnt so hot on waiting.

Back
Top Bottom