What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Like the spinning never ending gobstopper but that seems like its the main thing on the playfield and the 6 mini magnets. Woz has the spinning house, the monkey ball grab, the witch that comes out of the playfield. The tree pop bumpers. The crystal ball, 2 mini playfields. Was worried that Woz would look old but still is amazing.

Better view of the playfield

Are ok after watching this it’s a very simple game to understand and for anyone to be able to play. So this maybe a good machine for the holiday cabin games room as easy for people to play.

Typically great license execution from jjp, i admit to being much more interested in it than any of the other recent and looming announcements.

After eagerly watching the stream and announcement videos, I personally don't feel compelled to rush out and order one though as it maybe a little too simple for my tastes - but that is not meant as a criticism - it should be a great performing on-location title i'm all for growth in people playing and its a step in the right direction to appeal to a wider demographic.

As ever it has class leading jjp hallmarks and i felt it hits the mark for what they wanted to achieve. I think it'll perform well and be very popular, I hope it does.

It took a while for me to be won over by WOZ and i wasn't interested in that whatsoever at first, mainly because I was in my BW collecting period - more fool me because I love it. I have had a NIB Hobbit and Dialled in btw, but now I prefer to wait and see full reaction after 2-3 months to see if its a must have. Not to mention be quality code, not preproduction..

Edit; great launch hype, but a bit clunky with the stream fails and main machine not level for play, it should be setup to give the very best first example.

Last edited:
Looks lovely as all JJPs do, but that gob stopper makes my teeth itch.

Let's see what Gun's n Roses looks like come autumn..

Ive watched the stream - working nights and the game looks amazing, said that its just not my thing i hate clips from movies and tvs in games and that music would grate on me tho it really dose look like they have done an amazing job. There is a lot of hype for the game but its nice to see jjp back on there feet what's the uk price with the $1000 off offer ?

I love the theme but the game has left me a little cold. Only a first impression and certainly subject to change

It’s a big fat freaking fail from JJP unfortunately, order parts for your games now because if this is the game that had to save JJP they are in big trouble, although on the upside it’s not as bad as munsters.

The theme integration is the worst of any pinball machine - feels rushed to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was expecting something special in the art department but not seeing it here. Cab side art on the standard is especially boring and doesn't match the front decal. I don't normally comment on art but that stood out to me. As does the red powder coat on the CE, doesn't look right to me.

Looking forward to playing one though, I had zero interest in Dialed in until I played it.

Worse integration than Popeye? Bloody hell thats a harsh statement.

As a theme it’s got to be more fun than CSI.

Just started to watch this reveal and stream. what was going on with the guy giving his life story at the start? The comments on the stream were priceless.... 😂 Then a guy knocks over the stream kit?

Wish they'd get jack in and do what stern do. explain the basic rule set first then play game rather than random flipping and hopeless people shooting anything!

Cool graphics and wonky factory feel though

Back
Top Bottom