What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Depends if you are brave enough to take a early shipment, given DI and Pirates I wouldn’t be in a hurry.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I must be the only person that hates that movie, together with it being a pat lawlor design means I'll probably love it.

Very excited about this. Lawlor is very consistant with the quality of his layout and Wonka is my favourite childhood film. I guess the only things that could spoil this are manufacturing fudge ups and perhaps the rules being weak/unbalanced?

I wonder who is doing the custom speech on this? A Gene Wilder impressionist?

I dunno, I was watching a video of dialled in the other day and all that hyp before that came out but to me it just didn't look that great perhaps with a different theme but that's the thing about hype it can't be all things to all men. im not a fan of franchie style art work for me it would have to be more cartoon zombie yeti style than woz and batman but with "K" factor in full swing this had better be an awesome experience , not that it will bother me either way really.

Back
Top Bottom