What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Have we seen any pictures yet?

I’m interest in an LE if I like what I see
No pics yet.
I take what Kaneda says with a pinch of salt but he hated DI and didn't like POTC or Hobbit so he isn't a JJP shill.
He is genuinely blown away by this game so it's gong to be an interesting reveal for sure!

Last edited:
Gene Wilder is great for Wonka but do you think JJP will be doing the license themed on the newer Depp FIlm given the fact they have POTC ?

It's the Wilder version.

Supposedly the best JJP game by a mile - said by those who have played it.

Pat Lawlor back on form!

I think people on here may be suffering from wonkavision

That said, it's about time JJP really nailed a game.

Their games look so much better than Sterns and yet for me, they just haven't been fun to play.

So, hoping they really have made their best as it pushes Stern to up their game as well.

I do wonder if BKSR was released a bit early to get a run on this game as it was a really small gap between Munsters.

Anyway we will find out next weekend!

There is a rumour that there are going to be 5 golden tickets hidden but no idea what prizes will be.

Probably a trip to JJP and maybe one of the 5 gets a game? :thumbs:

The original film works on many levels but without wilder it would be very meh

Great theme for a pinball

One machine should have a golden ticket giving the buyer the machine for free
Yeah, or even 5 tickets inside random pins sold, lucky buyers get to visit the JJP factory for a tour, last man standing gets a job offer soldering on the production line 😃

4 flipper lawlor magic if you like that sort of thing so I’m out lol. Few surprises in the next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 flipper lawlor magic if you like that sort of thing so I’m out lol. Few surprises in the next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I bloody do like that sort of thing. CANNOT wait to see what the master has created.[emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Hopefully It’s better than Dialed in 🙈
Awesome theme🤘🏼
Was there some mention of a new black knight game ??? Oh well NEXT!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom