What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy wonka...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Good luck to whoever gets the first batch of these, leaked picture from the JJP factory lol

Never really liked the film as a child growing up... despite loving the idea of a chocolate factory..

I didn't massively enjoy DI, not enough time on POTC, never played a Hobbit, but hear great things on here, interesting times.

I really thought it would be Toy Story, given the timing with the new film this summer.

Interested to see what Wonka looks like though!

Will be interesting if the modes are different ways to kill children. I'm surprised they are allowed to show the original film nowadays in this PC culture.

No children died, they all had near-misses!

I adore the original film adaptation, so straight out of the gate I'm won over by the theme. Just got to wait and see if Stern announced Jaws and then I'll be left to make a really tough choice (having both is not an option).

No children died, they all had near-misses!
They may had near misses in the factory but then they are wheeled away by the orange midget gang. Or so we are left to believe. They either kill them as punishment or paint them orange and are forced to pretend to be a midget for the next few years, while earning minimal wage and no health benefits for that monster.
Wonka is the Amazon's of the world back then 😁

They may had near misses in the factory but then they are wheeled away by the orange midget gang. Or so we are left to believe. They either kill them as punishment or paint them orange and are forced to pretend to be a midget for the next few years, while earning minimal wage and no health benefits for that monster.
Wonka is the Amazon's of the world back then 😁

Hey, the Scrumdiddlyumptious bars don’t make themselves..........

It will be interesting to see if production starts days after the unveiling next week. Certainly a change from having test machines given to dealers almost a year before production aka DI and POTC.

Not heard Phil taking orders yet ?

Yes, price will be

£8495 standard
£9495 LE
£12995 CE

Thats based on the US$/GBP being 1.3/1 so if it went to 1.4 then the games would be cheaper, whereas 1.2 would be more expensive.

If I sold shi* tons they maybe cheaper due to cheaper shipping (only by £100 - £150). So its up in the air really!

The people who pre ordered POTC, paid exactly what I quoted them.

Phil

Really looking forward to the reveal on this one. If it’s as good as it sounds may find it hard to resist.

Willy Wonka and The Goonies were my 2 favourite films as a kid. My nearly 3 year old Daughter LOVES willy wonka too. We have to watch it daily.

She would love a WW pin but £8.5k is never gonna happen o_O I'd have to sell my motorbike, Outrun, Afterburner and NNC to even get close

I love the vision of this game I have to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love the vision of this game I have to say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same. It needs a purple hat topper & purple velvet side rails.

NEVER afford one though! Few games at TILT will be my limit for the next few years.

If this is a Lawlor game (i'm reading above that it is??) will he resurrect the infamous TZ Gumball machine? I hope he does...

Back
Top Bottom