What's new

UKPinfest 2022 Machine donation thread

Okay so Nautilus sorted, short on Jones plug, Found it during visual inspection and very strong light, after about 20 minutes of setting up. Okay now to get in the good books of the wife, lets do some ironing while watching a few episodes of Colony on sweatflix.

:)

Well I think that's the hall pretty packed. I don't think we'll need anymore donations. Thank you everyone for your support!

Assuming you still have one/two down from me, Daz says can fit one in van so it will be Dr Dude in place of Gameshow (which has an unreliable VUK).

Does that mean one space left? :D

Might decide on the day which, but I'll probably swap RS for something else as we already have one.
JP, AFM, Zac space shuttle or another FT if a spare is good for the comp.

Phil I sold wof so I’ll replace it with wcs.

If it’s ok I might throw Congo on the Luton too if i have room but it’s dependant on if I have to take back 2 others as well as my 6

Assuming you still have one/two down from me, Daz says can fit one in van so it will be Dr Dude in place of Gameshow (which has an unreliable VUK).

Does that mean one space left? :D

Changed to providing one and that being Dr Dude

Phil I sold wof so I’ll replace it with wcs.

If it’s ok I might throw Congo on the Luton too if i have room but it’s dependant on if I have to take back 2 others as well as my 6
Changed to WCS and added Congo

@PUP is probably going to be bringing (my) 'Hot Wells' for the comp. I'll have a car full of computers and comp stuff, and the price of van hire was excessive. (Cheers Andy 👍)

Reactions: PUP
We've just over 3 weeks to go. Could everyone please check their donations are correct.

@Big Phil one (monte carlo as its now awkward to get too, a heavy beast and I see majestic is bringing his) will have to drop off my list to make space on van for me to bring hot wheels for Paul Garner for the comp. Also can you swap Spectrum for black knight again. WoZ is still to come back to me, fingers crossed it will in time but otherwise that will have to be swapped for either TMNT or again if it comes in time Ironman. David Vi I look forward to playing the original JP again 👍
Cheers, Andy

Phil at Pinball heaven and Chris Brim are very kindly doing up the NBAs so they are as sharp as possible for the NBA comps . They are doing this free of charge which is just brilliant of them but leaves me a space for two others - so I will also bring Time Wrap and Iron Man 👨

Phil at Pinball heaven and Chris Brim are very kindly doing up the NBAs so they are as sharp as possible for the NBA comps . They are doing this free of charge which is just brilliant of them but leaves me a space for two others - so I will also bring Time Wrap and Iron Man 👨
Nice one. Thank you! 👍

Dont you have to take the NBA's back home though?

Back
Top Bottom