What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 Machine donation thread

Great line up there! Looking forward to attending!

Quick question, is there a chance to play the Competition Machines on Friday night? I really want to play Hot Wheels.

Hi Phil, Sorry I've been a bit pre-occupied with a big DIY project and pinball has taken a temporary back seat. If you still have spaces then I can happily pledge to bring a machine - probably be Devil Riders the same as last year as I haven't restored anything else since. Cheers Keith

I guess we might have more machines pledged when the league finalists are all complete.

I might be yet having to bring the NBA fastbreaks once they have been shopped so I’m still in the air of what I’m bringing.
John has sold Truck Stop anyway so that won’t be coming.

Anyone in Leeds got room for a pin or more in a van going to pinfest please? @DAD @myPinballs @Pudsey pinball ? or know of anyone else with a van?
I can get one in my car, but can provide more if there is spare room on someones van.
Hire a van Alan and experience the joys of being a multi pinball show loaner .
It’s great fun and you will be telling stories of the fun and tricks you got up to for years to come.

It’s great fun and you will be telling stories of the fun and tricks you got up to for years to come.
Me and mr Dutton have been doing the pinball road trips for over 10yrs and mr hook has now been on the team last few years too and we look forward to it and the company,makes the pinball weekend complete and such a blast 👍

it sounds fun, but it isn't really! :D :D :D

Me and mr Dutton have been doing the pinball road trips for over 10yrs and mr hook has now been on the team last few years too and we look forward to it and the company,makes the pinball weekend complete and such a blast 👍
The combined trips done for the Blackpool show last year were absolutely insane

The combined trips done for the Blackpool show last year were absolutely insane
Think I drove just shy if 800 miles and 5 days of work and helped wheele,set up and lifted nearly every pin there 🥵but it was worth it spending a cool weekend with mates and fellow pinheads🙂

I might be yet having to bring the NBA fastbreaks once they have been shopped so I’m still in the air of what I’m bringing.
John has sold Truck Stop anyway so that won’t be coming.
I can substitute Truck Stop for Dr Dude but it's subject to Daz having any room... if he hasn't, I've no means of getting them there Phil sorry. In that case, I'll be a punter for the weekend walking the corridor 😄

Think we can get to 100 this year? I get the feeling ticket demand is up. So hopefully more donations come in.

Kinda there already. 98 including the custom machines then we have the comp machines.

Great effort as always. Thanks everyone!

Haven't looked at what I pledged but it might go down to only four from me and four from @MajesticPinball as I don't think we can get away with 8 in a Luton 🥺

@Big Phil - I'll bring Bally Flash Gordon. can be used in main hall or a stand in for the classic comp if any machine drops out of that.

Now this is a game that should be in the main tournament!

FRESH MEAT FOR FLASH GORDON!

so how is the UK League finals going to work if there is no space for more games?

Back
Top Bottom