What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 Machine donation thread

Room fir two mire tomorrow morning. Thank duck it’s not the 7.5 toner - hated it!

046CEBA0-746C-48FF-8BDD-8E51B443FD42.jpeg

Sorry guys, our JP can't make it. Will consider something else instead.

I feel sick

That’s horrible, David. We’re all gutted for you man.

Cheers, all my fault. I'd like to blame trying to get it done before work but really it's only a minor contributing factor to a silly mistake... At least I've learnt!

Will probably bring Fish Tales instead so at least there's one to play for non comp folk.

As someone who doesn’t own pins myself, I really appreciate everyone who donates their pride and joys for these events. All the work involved transporting, setting up and keeping the machines running smoothly.
And with problems like this, the risk of damage, and abuse of being played by joe public

You guys are legends, and I for one sincerely thank you all

@David_Vi gutted for you mate. Hoped seeing Rosie again will soften the trauma a little…

Enterprise hire are useless twats. Booked Luton van 4 months ago and fully paid. Timing was always gonna be tight because I left our house in Ireland at 7am this morning and won’t be home until 9ish tonight so picking up the van today wasn’t an option. With this in mind I called them yesterday to make sure it was still all going to work as per my booking and I could pick it up tomorrow at 8am when they open. ‘Yes it’s here and ready to go’
Fast forward to today and the manager calls me at 16.55 to say the van I was taking has an expired mot and they didn’t realise (I call bull$hit on this!). Hence they now say they have to do a round trip to Nottingham in the morning to get a replacement and I can’t pick it up until 11.30/12. I only live 10 mins from them so I’ll need to come home and load up so won’t be there until sometime mid afternoon @Big Phil also because I need to pick up twd on the way. I’m sorry but hopefully doesn’t cause you too many problems. On the flip side I’ll try and get them to refund one days hire

@David_Vi gutted for you mate. Hoped seeing Rosie again will soften the trauma a little…

Enterprise hire are useless twats. Booked Luton van 4 months ago and fully paid. Timing was always gonna be tight because I left our house in Ireland at 7am this morning and won’t be home until 9ish tonight so picking up the van today wasn’t an option. With this in mind I called them yesterday to make sure it was still all going to work as per my booking and I could pick it up tomorrow at 8am when they open. ‘Yes it’s here and ready to go’
Fast forward to today and the manager calls me at 16.55 to say the van I was taking has an expired mot and they didn’t realise (I call bull$hit on this!). Hence they now say they have to do a round trip to Nottingham in the morning to get a replacement and I can’t pick it up until 11.30/12. I only live 10 mins from them so I’ll need to come home and load up so won’t be there until sometime mid afternoon @Big Phil also because I need to pick up twd on the way. I’m sorry but hopefully doesn’t cause you too many problems. On the flip side I’ll try and get them to refund one days hire
Ye bull**** enterprise don’t keep there vans 3 years

Ye bull**** enterprise don’t keep there vans 3 years
Usually yes, however with the lack of newer ones at the moment they may well have to.......

I still call B.S. as like they would realise the night before that it needed an MOT is so incredibly unlikely....

Back
Top Bottom