What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

Have you started on the sauce already?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What ya tied them back for Phil? Bit overkill if you ask @Wayne J ...
I used bungee cord the first time I hired a van.
Met Prem didn't even make it my 2nd collection before it fell over and smashed glass. WPT fell as well but survived.

Always strap my pins in with ratchet straps to the side bars of the van, load from front to back with a bit of a gap between the sides of the pins. I aint saying i have never had an issue because i don't want to temp fate. I also fix the head boxes of the EMs (because they have to be completely removed from the main table) to the floor with a timber frame i make. Always very nervous moving the EMs. In most cases i would not know where to begin to get a hold of a replacement back glass.

PinsLoad1.jpgPinsload2.jpg

Attachments

• Pinsload2.jpg
    Pinsload2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 18
  • PinsLoad1.jpg
    PinsLoad1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 18
I had a cracking curry at the Culinary Indian last year - was so good that I went back on the Saturday evening when my other half came down to use the spa facilities. Can't remember the name of the dish that was so good, but I hope I can spot it on the menu on Friday
curry house was good I will be going again this year!

Was hoping to get there reasonably early to help you guys out with setups, etc, but I can't leave work till late tomorrow now, apologies!

Streaming rig packed!
f8a1c2b27cf63347fa4b0baf8a9e9d8c.jpg

Had an enquiry for a used playfield. One is needed for a coffee table. Anyone got some, bring them along as I'm sure you'll sell one.

Looking forward to it, will be bringing Stargate instead of Road Race now. If you see a lad with short spikey hair, glasses, and an over excited look in his eye come and say hello as I don't actually know many people 🤣

Leaving soon, ETA 1030pm, see you all at the bar later!

I aim to be there for 8 may have breakfast first if you can pay on the day
Everything is first come first served sold as is hope I can use some tablets as the van is already half full and I haven’t even started on the shed and loft yet

I aim to be there for 8 may have breakfast first if you can pay on the day
Everything is first come first served sold as is hope I can use some tablets as the van is already half full and I haven’t even started on the shed and loft yet
Are you taking cash only or happy with paypal too? Looking forward to a rummage 🤣

Back
Top Bottom