What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

What on earth.... is this your chat thread? Button up will ya.

FYI no it isn’t we are talking about pinfest are we not?

What do you want to get out of pinfest? Is this your first pinfest? Come on now don’t be shy...!!

I suppose you don’t need to know my pinfest goals in that level of detail - apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 hour pinball perhaps? Mentioned elsewhere to Wayne or Phil!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think there was a Hungary 24 hour pinball event. Literally 24 hours start to finish.

Also, I remember some late nighters/all nighters previously, it was great for a chat and it was often the only sensible way to get a go on some of the newer machines at the time, I'm remembering Iron Man and Avatar. The only problem is having someone official to lock up at the end, just to be sure.

I think there was a Hungary 24 hour pinball event. Literally 24 hours start to finish.

Also, I remember some late nighters/all nighters previously, it was great for a chat and it was often the only sensible way to get a go on some of the newer machines at the time, I'm remembering Iron Man and Avatar. The only problem is having someone official to lock up at the end, just to be sure.
There are a few 24hr competitions in the States, however when one was tried to be set up at Flipout there were only 8/9 people who registered - there's just doesn't seem to be the interest/commitment.

Full throttle was a gag Nick right?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Full throttle was a gag Nick right?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Full throttle is a mint game! If the things you enjoy most are flow, stackable multiballs and lots of playfield multipiers, then I can't think of a better game.

I just sandwich them in row between my giant balls. saves a lot of time each end

best to read that IN context of course

is there a place to park with the van for a fast offload before heading to the car park?

Awwww no.....what happened?
Slight case of machines falling over. Have a chat with @JMP over the weekend.

Seriously though. Stacking them at the front of the van means they can't fall side to side. The strap goes behind them and it means the strap only becomes useful if you accelerate really hard (or go up a step hill). If you brake hard, or swerve side to side there is much less to worry about.

Anyhow. Do that next time. This time - drive carefully!

Last edited:
71b047108fe196f6e03369026ced510f.jpg

All ready for van coming from Dundee [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom