What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

Can anybody re-programme C220 coin mechs at pinfest - would like a couple doing for new pound coin.

Turns out she can’t even make the event so I don’t know why she’s even asking about a used playfield....

526B6F27-EB0C-42B3-A563-9F2881C76AF8.jpeg6C9FDA03-3D34-4E07-8FB4-8F48149DD177.jpeg

So... some stuff happened with the van, words were said between me and the wife (****, ****ing pinball, idiot, you’re an) - but eventually TFTC got in the car... don’t ask.

Who remembers where those plugs go as at one point the head was slid down as it fit how we measured it and it didn’t fit... (for the record I told her it wouldn’t... I didn’t however bring that up again)...

As always - I’m going to need some help please gents at the show... planning to be there at 12:30 - HELP!!!

You took photos of inside the backbox before pulling the connectors, yes?

Done my bit.

bec066593ef81b8ef358d07989316162.jpg

That wee dude is having a really long game on creature (good taste) even has had time to put his fleece on :hmm: :thumbs:

Well - Just wanted to wish everyone a great time!!!

I was hoping to come... However Certain life events have meant that i probably wouldn't be in the right frame of mind if i was there.. So unfortunately have decided to give it a miss.

Have a cracking time everyone, and look forward to seeing the Reports!! :D

View attachment 91409View attachment 91411

So... some stuff happened with the van, words were said between me and the wife (****, ****ing pinball, idiot, you’re an) - but eventually TFTC got in the car... don’t ask.

Who remembers where those plugs go as at one point the head was slid down as it fit how we measured it and it didn’t fit... (for the record I told her it wouldn’t... I didn’t however bring that up again)...

As always - I’m going to need some help please gents at the show... planning to be there at 12:30 - HELP!!!

Maybe you should write an article on it LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On my way and right into heavy traffic!

m40 leading up to Banbury is super busy.

Back
Top Bottom