What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

Yes, just a bit jealous now that we won't get there before Sunday. I feel like we are missing out now.

Oh well, at least we are coming so that's a good thing.

And maybe by Sunday you will all be bored with playing and with banging headaches that all the machines will be easily accessible. Happy times! Bring on Sunday!

Is there a link to all the events/comps planned with times etc all on one page? Nothing planned tonight except VIP freeplay?

On way to Euston now so hopefully there by 6ish

Is there a list of machines which are there? Sure I spotted one about but lost it

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Mate. I haven't even left work to go home and pack yet.

Plus I already have a hangover.

Aiming for 10pm or before.

See you later hope you’ll catch the last hour of vip pinball then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a cracking time everyone - gutted not to be able to get over this weekend!! Looks like it’s going to be the best yet...

Will miss you mark - brought grey goose vodka this time - oh well - more for me [emoji12]

Loving it so far. Never seen so many machines in one place and many I’ve never played before until this evening. Mrs has already battered me at Stern LOTR and Data East STAR WARS.

Did manage to get my name up on JUNKYARD but suspect that was because I played it early on in the evening and no one else had, lol! Still fun to see my name on the dog’s collar during the ‘shoot the dog’ mode. [emoji2957]

Might sound a bit naff for some but if you want to meet folk or forgotten names - come to nba desk and we will give you a sticker [emoji3]. And you can put your name or pinball info nickname so folks know who you are or you can identify people ( but don’t do this if you are hiding from people [emoji12] )

NBA comp full - contestants have been divided into 8 leagues of 4 . Group A will start at 10.30 am tomorrow and group B at 11.05 am and so on with last group H starting at 13.05 . The top 2 winners will then go on to the next 16 and knock outs until final two . For all timings and what group you are in please see our noticeboard , tv monitor on desk or visit
Good luck and lots of fun and banter [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom