What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 23rd, 24th, 25th August

Who is the chicken **** posting anonymously ?

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's disgusting behaviour. Thought Richard had good karma.

I hope no-one minds if I say I will not play any more competition games if he is in the room without a full apology prior.

Shameful.

The clip was pointed out to me last night at about 10pm. I spoke with Paul (as co TD), Martin Ayub (as UK IFPA coordinator) & Josh Sharpe (IFPA President) until about 2am in the morning asking for their views. We all decided that I needed to hear Rich's version of what we saw.

I spoke with Rich this morning (I am not going to go into detail as to what was said, as it was a private conversation) and he disqualified himself and has already returned the prize money, which will be added to next years prize pot. He will be removed from the IFPA submission altogether.

No further comment will be coming from me regarding this, as I consider it now closed and dealt with.

The clip was pointed out to me last night at about 10pm. I spoke with Paul (as co TD), Martin Ayub (as UK IFPA coordinator) & Josh Sharpe (IFPA President) until about 2am in the morning asking for their views. We all decided that I needed to hear Rich's version of what we saw.

I spoke with Rich this morning (I am not going to go into detail as to what was said, as it was a private conversation) and he disqualified himself and has already returned the prize money, which will be added to next years prize pot. He will be removed from the IFPA submission altogether.

No further comment will be coming from me regarding this, as I consider it now closed and dealt with.

But no apology to all the honest competitors?

Nice guy, but Jesus that's not good enough. EDIT: Not expecting a reply -,well handled Wayne.

Ok what's the correct timestamp? Not seen anyone walking off or restarting which is the classic fb. Its an unfortunate reality that the more competitions you go to the more were you become. After I finished in the final in France and was constantly asked back they wanted to know why I was no longer competing so I told them. They asked to for names as they already knew the perpetrators

You know what, Rich probably feels pretty bad about this and people do make mistakes. Hope we can all move on. I didn't need to rant.
I'm sure he wasn't feeling bad about it at all until he was confronted over it. The move is that slick it's like sleight of hand.

Think what might have happened with the multiple scoring sheets that were handed out ;)

Well handled Wayne. This is a TD’s nightmare scenario.

Not singling out Rich here as we have had a few issues like this recently at flip out and the UK League but I think that sort of behaviour needs worse consequences, especially for those that should know better otherwise the reward vs risk of doing it is pretty unbalanced. I suspect if you were a top player an knew you’d be banned from IFPA events for 12 months or more you would think very differently.

Neil

Think what might have happened with the multiple scoring sheets that were handed out ;)

Not sure what you're insinuating there Neil. If you've got something in mind then feel free to send a PM and we'll look into it. As has been demonstrated, for one of the major UK comps the integrity of the competition is vitally important and allegations are taken seriously.

On question I never worked out is why is @Neil McRae such a jolly nice guy in real life.

LOL You’ve brought a tear to my eye :D I’m often described as a mis-understood game changer! :D but I don’t take things too seriously on forums :D

On a similar note you and the guys at NLP are all steely eyed missile men and I salute you all.

Not sure what you're insinuating there Neil. If you've got something in mind then feel free to send a PM and we'll look into it. As has been demonstrated, for one of the major UK comps the integrity of the competition is vitally important and allegations are taken seriously.

Sorry not alleging anything - just thought handing out the tickets all together could be abused... I did mention it at the time!

Cheers,
Neil.

Back
Top Bottom