What's new

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hook £1400 buy it now states working but needs TLC I’d have a go but no absolutely no space (although this hasn’t stopped me in the past) be quick Wakefield
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Data East Hook Pintable Machine

Don’t know if anyone has already posted this

Not sure if it’s cool or a crime to pinball

Attachments

• 4287CD34-80D6-4CC1-919F-5B8431CF3BB6.png
    4287CD34-80D6-4CC1-919F-5B8431CF3BB6.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 80
Don’t know if anyone has already posted this

Not sure if it’s cool or a crime to pinball
If it's that size and weight, I'd want it to be a working pinball...life is too short, space is too valuable

No love for Jungle Lord??

No love for Jungle Lord??

Honestly, yes, but there is no way I'll be allowed to put that in the house. Shame, looks fun.

The Rockmakers would make a great first EM project, part of the Zale Zippers run and simple to work on. The bg is available from bgresto (perhaps others), the canopy glass would need a custom cut, so perhaps < £500 all in to restore. I'm impressed it has both bells present in the backbox, they're normally long gone. The custom Add-A-Ball conversion can probably be recreated too (haven't done this one).

Jungle Lord has a good ruleset, good features/ tech and is a bit of an under rated game.

The art lacks ambition though, it is very basic, no real detail. I think that flattens interest in this title a bit.

Might get my head bitten off, but I think 8 out of 10 cats prefer the late 70s/ very early 80s Ballys to Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom