What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes just put up bally strikes n spares on facebook £1300. I looked at it the other day. it’s in reasonable condition. good price i’d say.

Gottlieb Chariots on fleabay. Looking very project like

Gottlieb Chariots on fleabay. Looking very project like
Saw this, missing lock down bar I think....

not just any old lockdown bar - it’s a funny one that wraps onto the front panel and there are two corner pieces. also plunger missing see the pics on ipdb - if those bits are missing will be hard to find.

Today I have been chatting with the person selling the Spider-Man pin listed on fb for £7000, pics look tidy btw, however I can see why they would think that there pin should be listed for £7k when you look at

This

And this

Perhaps it’s down to companies like this pushing up the prices,

The seller is adamant that it is worth £6k and that it is an investment,

So if anyone wants to burn some extra cash go at it,

Itch

Today I have been chatting with the person selling the Spider-Man pin listed on fb for £7000, pics look tidy btw, however I can see why they would think that there pin should be listed for £7k when you look at

This

And this

Perhaps it’s down to companies like this pushing up the prices,

The seller is adamant that it is worth £6k and that it is an investment,

So if anyone wants to burn some extra cash go at it,

Itch
Ask him to ring liberty or hld and ask what they would pay for it

Ask him to ring liberty or hld and ask what they would pay for it
What would that offer likely be.....about £3.5k or something? Mental markup if it is.

Probably cashing in as well on the movie release.

I'm just back in from seeing the new film and was pleased to see just how much of the game speech and character list is still in the latest film. Love my SM.

THIS is the place to post about silly Ebay prices, Pins found on remote islands (but for sale) etc...

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 18.03.58.jpg

I just got back, all that rowing for nuthin. No-one answered the door but I'm sure that pin was in there somewhere....

What would that offer likely be.....about £3.5k or something? Mental markup if it is.

Probably cashing in as well on the movie release.

I'm just back in from seeing the new film and was pleased to see just how much of the game speech and character list is still in the latest film. Love my SM.
hld bought my spiderman for £3.6 k last year

DESW on the bay
Looks complete, but not working. Incandescent bulbs still (possibly). bidding off the mark at £2k already. Nice project at that price.

Hes asking a whole lot less for it on facebook, £1100.

Like the king tut - was silly price on ebay, then 950, 900, 650 on facebook.

"Still has the sticker (788) on from the Bob Thomson auction. £80"

well spotted,just goes to show some stuff bought at that auction has never really been touched since the hammer fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom