What's new

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenge from Mars on ebay, needs new cab vinyl. Seller with only 18 ratings, is it anyone on here? I'm interested, but no room.....damn this hobby ;)

Revenge from Mars on ebay, needs new cab vinyl. Seller with only 18 ratings, is it anyone on here? I'm interested, but no room.....damn this hobby ;)

I messaged them to see if they'd accept an offer but having none of it

It was £600 when I looked earlier and already at £1550 with 6 days to go.
I'll follow it but I didn't go crazy for it at the club so I don't think its for me unless it stays at £1550 😊

No idea if this is a good price but CoinOp Amusements in US are selling a NIB Mandelorian LE for $13,500 on FaceBook.

PJ Flynn on UKVAC ships stuff over from this seller for around £300 I think.

Attachments

• E2C77156-3BE3-407E-9128-E15E138F1554.png
    E2C77156-3BE3-407E-9128-E15E138F1554.png
    74 KB · Views: 4
Don’t forget the VAT
No idea if this is a good price but CoinOp Amusements in US are selling a NIB Mandelorian LE for $13,500 on FaceBook.

PJ Flynn on UKVAC ships stuff over from this seller for around £300 I think.

I messaged a guy in Haverhill about a Diner recently, but wouldn't sell. I am assuming it's the same guy who has the RFM.

It's also on @Lecari's list so might try if bids are sensible

eBay RFM is already up to £1700. Seems like it'll go between £2200 and £2700. I like RFM just as much as the next guy, but is it really top tier System 11 money? I don't think so...

eBay RFM is already up to £1700. Seems like it'll go between £2200 and £2700. I like RFM just as much as the next guy, but is it really top tier System 11 money? I don't think so...
Historically I think it has always been bit undervalued by pinheads I😃- partly because it wasn’t AFM, partly as purists didn’t care for the video screen.
I think newer pin fans don’t have the same view, and having a screen actually makes it look a bit more modern.
That’s my theory anyway 😁

Historically I think it has always been bit undervalued by pinheads I😃- partly because it wasn’t AFM, partly as purists didn’t care for the video screen.
I think newer pin fans don’t have the same view, and having a screen actually makes it look a bit more modern.
Agreed, I'm new to the hobby and love the concept, but as @SpiderPin says I'd prefer a top tier sys 11 for similar money.

I think it's under appreciated but to me the screen and cab shape makes it feel less modern than other Bally Williams' of same era when updated with LEDs.

I struggle with RFM personally, I think its too dark (maybe I've played ones that have lights out) and the hologram screen effect doesn't work as well for me as I'm tall... So my eye line is at the bottom of the backbox 🤣
Makes my neck ache!

Seller seems to want to tell us how to play it rather than give a comprehensive appraisal of condition.

No wait... 'Great Condition' and 4 photos of the cabinet.

:rolleyes:

Seller seems to want to tell us how to play it rather than give a comprehensive appraisal of condition.

No wait... 'Great Condition' and 4 photos of the cabinet.

:rolleyes:
He’s also selling a Stern Star Trek for £5k ONO

This guy is a few minutes drive away from me, happy to inspect for any potential buyers.

Rocky on sale on Facebook Market place - £7.5K..

What is the going relate for one of these.. I know it’s quite rare, but I was thinking £3-3.5K

Can I have some advice about the Shrek on eBay? I am not sure if it's a legitimate sale. The seller has zero feedback and sent me a picture of his contact details to carry on conversation which bring suspicion. On the other hand, the description is very good and allows for a viewing. I also seem to remember that someone sell pinballs from Wood Green in London.

Cheers :)

Can I have some advice about the Shrek on eBay? I am not sure if it's a legitimate sale. The seller has zero feedback and sent me a picture of his contact details to carry on conversation which bring suspicion. On the other hand, the description is very good and allows for a viewing. I also seem to remember that someone sell pinballs from Wood Green in London.

Cheers :)
If your worried and local, then go for a viewing but state you won’t be coming with cash.

I think it’s a lot for a shrek though I wouldn’t want to sink more than 3-3.5k max into a shrek but that’s just me even in this insane market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom