What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah - I'd have had a gamble at the right price and let you laugh at me.
I wouldn't do that, I'm not that mean! I'd wish you all the best with it but think, "Oh, gawd.. rather him than me!".

At the right price, hell, I'd have a go but my "right price" and closing price seemed to be miles apart.
We all love a project, even the bad stuff!

Hiya... This listing is me.

Go gentle, selling for what I paid. Judging by the non-working prices on ebay, may be fair.

£3K for a decent DESW not out of the way price at all at the moment, out of interest any reason you didn’t offer it on here first?

£3K for a decent DESW not out of the way price at all at the moment, out of interest any reason you didn’t offer it on here first?
Bought on FB (and after seeing the comments on the what's it worth), sold back to FB.

Had I bought on the forum, couldn't really sell anywhere else, but didn't want anyone thinking I was asking too much. That can get quite messy ..

Forum prices do seem a little more grounded, which is good, but my investment was already higher than the valuations. Sold for less than I paid plus extra bits, but I then asked myself would I have been happy spending more than £3k. The answer is no. So that's what it was.

I did offer in response to a wanted add, but at that point my valuation was £3500 based on market activity and what I'd spent in parts, however on close inspection, whilst the title demands it may be worth that or more to some, I didn't want to take the p!SS.

Sell it where you bought it for what you bought it for. Move on ;)

If it's not too late, the mould that would be welcome with a Judge Dredd would be one to make an eagle topper (missing from the one above)

Bought on FB (and after seeing the comments on the what's it worth), sold back to FB.

Had I bought on the forum, couldn't really sell anywhere else, but didn't want anyone thinking I was asking too much. That can get quite messy ..

Forum prices do seem a little more grounded, which is good, but my investment was already higher than the valuations. Sold for less than I paid plus extra bits, but I then asked myself would I have been happy spending more than £3k. The answer is no. So that's what it was.

I did offer in response to a wanted add, but at that point my valuation was £3500 based on market activity and what I'd spent in parts, however on close inspection, whilst the title demands it may be worth that or more to some, I didn't want to take the p!SS.

Sell it where you bought it for what you bought it for. Move on ;)
Gutted - your ad made me sign up to the group but by the time my membership was authorised, I'd completely forgotten what I joined up to see and got distracted. Snooze you lose. 😂

Project space shuttle on eBay - has a lot of the bits it seems but the PF is a bit rough. At the right price is probably a great project. I’ve always loved space shuttle!

A few from Minehead, that`s not The Arkade selling off their machines I hope, was planning another visit soon.

A rather rough looking Elektra playfield on EB (might be of interest to @AlanJ though the one you have is in better shape than that ? )

I think it was originally on for around £3,000 but it's not sold a few time so they keep reducing it £150 each time. One on FB for £4k too 🤣

I know what you mean. I love Data East artwork. Like marmite ;)
Data East artwork ain't great, but it can always be worse....

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 20.20.22.png

A few from Minehead, that`s not The Arkade selling off their machines I hope, was planning another visit soon.

I am working in Minehead for the next 8 weeks so can take a look at any of these machines if it helps out. I am also traveling home (to Middleton-on-Sea) every 2 weeks so could also bring one back with me to get it a bit closer to you, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom