What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The (not so new!) eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2022 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone struggling to the machine they desire
Well fear not
Contact Wes on Facebook
He’ll happily help ya

Attachments

• C9816E7A-1A7B-4397-A439-4476B239652C.jpeg
    C9816E7A-1A7B-4397-A439-4476B239652C.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 97
🎣
20220224_102821.jpg

It was close to me so rude not to check it out. Originally agreed on 2250 but he was being a bit hit or miss so went 2500.
He cleaned the damage off the battery holder, but not the rest. (I have a spare board anyway)
It fired up and I played a couple of balls.
A few burnt connectors but otherwise looks good. In need of a good clean and rubbers like.
Seems it was refurbished before the owner got it (new decals etc) 16 years ago but he can't remember where he got it.

2 Addams on Facebook Marketplace. One is £5000 in Lymm, the other is £7500 in Altrincham.
They are both" the cheapest on the internet" and they both have the same white cable on the top of the glass and on the floor next to the machine.

The £5000 one is for a Star Trek. 1st picture is that taf though. Something’s not quite right and wouldn’t fill a potential buyer with confidence.

Lymm and Altrincham both have WA13 postcodes, which is what FB picks up as the location. It repeatedly tries to locate me as the next town over

I’m 250 miles away and can see both - just search for Addams pinball, and check FB doesn’t think you’re somewhere you’re not

Cheers both - thought it may have been cos I was on my phone, but still had to search for Addams. Don't know him, but if anyone wants me to go look them over, give me a shout. (Already have a Star Trek & don't want a TAF)

Cheers both - thought it may have been cos I was on my phone, but still had to search for Addams. Don't know him, but if anyone wants me to go look them over, give me a shout. (Already have a Star Trek & don't want a TAF)
Nice to know of another close by pinhead, Warrington here so just over the other side of the motorway.

Yes, i was trying to make a joke about the use of a full stop instead of a comma.

Not a very funny one apparently...

I once had to fit a hastily-supplied display to a fruit machine due to some smart-**** reckoning a £4 win on a pub machine was £400 because there was no decimal point shown. Even club machines were only £200 top prize at the time.

And as to dot/comma, a maths teacher told my class that in some nations a comma is their equivalent of a decimal point, giving the example of his Saab with its 2,0 badge. We wondered if that was why he'd bought it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom