What's new

The "I just beat my high score" thread

that score will rocket up once you get LITZ, i bet you **** your pants when that happens as it's pretty fandabidozee

how do you get litz? I had hell of a good multi ball earlier kepty all the balls in play for ages 2 extra balls and that manic jackpot when it gets really loud

Got my highest score on tz tonight a pityful 230 million
That's only 20mil off the fixed replay/extra ball. Like Dan says, it'll **** a brick once you get to LITZ. Love the intro...
PLEASE check that F112 fuse is correct! I'd hate for you to be disappointed. Do it. For me.
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/attack-from-mars-in-yorkshire.6709/page-2#post-61619

Maybe focus on getting your multiball jackpot shot from the autoplunger to the top left flipper then piano - it can be helpful building up the score. And the light/sound show is great. Then Camera to relight jackpot, and repeat. Doubles the value with the Powerball :)

That's only 20mil off the fixed replay/extra ball. Like Dan says, it'll **** a brick once you get to LITZ. Love the intro...
PLEASE check that F112 fuse is correct! I'd hate for you to be disappointed. Do it. For me.
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/attack-from-mars-in-yorkshire.6709/page-2#post-61619

Maybe focus on getting your multiball jackpot shot from the autoplunger to the top left flipper then piano - it can be helpful building up the score. And the light/sound show is great. Then Camera to relight jackpot, and repeat. Doubles the value with the Powerball :)

already done (think it was you that told me to check before) Im pants at hitting the camera lol

When it had its coma? That was odd booted it up without the top ribbon cable plugged in CPU booted but no desplay then reconnected the ribbon rebooted fine

Vimto and cloudy lemonade.

That can be the only explanation for 2 epic games earlier this evening. One straight after the other.

Shadow 1st, 4balls with no final battle, but doubled my previous high score:

image.jpg
Not had the game very long but I'm really liking it.

Still high on sugar, 3balls on Addams Family next for a tour round the mansion plus some other treats, adding 100m to my previous record. Got robbed on the last ball - barely touched the sides:

image.jpg

Had to go out for a swim to calm down.

Got to the FIFTH Planet on Starship Troopers AND killed every bug -- I decided to (foolishly)shoot for the brain bug, got it 2 of the 5 times and it went out!

I was TEN seconds away from getting to Klendathu!

The most almighty "fuuuuuccccckkkkk!" rang out.

Right I'm confused I just somehow had hell of a game and annihilated my Highscore I lit all the door lights but didn't get litz not that I noticed anyway :0/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403896251.462717.jpg

Right I'm confused I just somehow had hell of a game and annihilated my Highscore I lit all the door lights but didn't get litz not that I noticed anyway :0/

View attachment 8145
That's more like it!

Light all the door panels, then it lights the door knob question mark ? - shoot the slot machine or the piano to start LITZ (aka the door knob panel).

The intro to LITZ is very memorable, so I'm quite sure you didn't do this. You'd add another 250-300million to that score too, although it'll be a 45second haze in your memory.

Last edited:
Just blitzed my personal best time for destroying the ring in 28.73 seconds on LOTR ! :clap:

Be interesting to hear what other peoples best times are... :cool:

Just had a nice 77m on TSPP, got to alien invasion for the first time which went on for ever, locking balls in all the lockable places, not sure exactly why I didn't complete it, I thought I had all balls locked at once but they just kept kicking back out. Anyone?

I'm not 100% on this but I think to start it's a 2 ball multiball and you have to lock both, then it kicks 3 balls out and you have to lock 3, then it kicks 4 balls out and you have to lock 4 etc up either 5 or 6 ball...someone who's actually owned one will probably be able to tell you better though :)

Just been reading Bowens guide...can see why I was just going around in circles!

" --- ALIEN INVASION ---
The timer is set to 60 seconds. There are four phases to
Alien Invasion. In each phase the goal is to lock all balls. One ball may
be locked in the Itchy & Scratchy hole and in Springfield Elementary at any
time. Up to three balls may be locked in the Couch at any time.
Additionally, if there is only one ball remaining, that ball may be locked
in Springfield Elementary, the Garage, the Treehouse, or the Couch.

In each phase, an increasing number of balls are kicked out. In phase one,
2 balls must be locked. In phase four, 5 balls must be locked. If you lose
a ball after the ball saver has shut off, you drop down to the next lower
phase and must complete it again.

Finishing phase four requires at least two balls to be locked in the Couch
without losing a single ball. Supremely challenging. "

First one I'm submitting here, I was out in my den taking some photos of F-14 for @dave and thought I would have a few games on T3 etc while I was out there, ended up with this getting to the wizard mode and then getting 3/5 of the way there again! Chuffed! Then had a 300mil game after as well!

i.imgur.com_GVDvEZJ.jpg

upped the GC by 5M on Tron at Special When Lit... Just to give everyone a target... ;) Tournament mode, 4 balls, no extras.

DSC_0081.jpg

Back
Top Bottom