What's new

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Tron Pro 78,049,320 and still didn't get to the portal :(

Just had a game of around 198m on lw3, fun game, gets pretty frantic in multi ball when trying to shoot the bad guy :confused:
my biggest problem on LW3 was always that i kept losing the ball while going for the gun. i wonder if it's legal to put a rope round the trigger and the other end in your mouth, to fire without letting go of the flippers?

in the year i had my LW3 (it left this morning) i think my high score was about 350M or so? so since yours has only been operational a few days, i think it's safe to say you're gonna **** all over that score

Elvis 207M
Ok it's not a very good score but I only had it a few days.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_06_yta4y2e7.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_06_denypyna.jpg

More than the score, I was most happy about my progress towards Graceland: you need to start all the modes ('hits') - that's the yellow lights near the flippers, I had all but one (Blue Suede Shoes) though i managed the hardest one, Heartbreak Hotel; you also need to get the notes counted down from 10 to 1 by various 'blue note' shots that basically sort themselves out- I had it down to 2; finally you also need to collect all the Gifts of Elvis (coloured bulbs on left, each one made available by first hitting all the E-L-V-I-S drops below it, then hitting a saucer) - I had all but one of these gifts.

This is hella fun, uh huh huh!

Last edited:
Glad to see you are enjoying it.
It's a machine I need to spend more time with.

Beat my high score last night on 3 balls got over 600.000.000 on the first ball several multi balls, a replay 3 knocks from the knocker and 3 credits not that that means anything on freeplay

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397410253.368346.jpg

I can hear a little Dutch bloke working night and day trying to beat the high score that some guy at the SCS put on his pride and joy.
Go Ad.

It's a killer of a machine not knowing the rules. And I would think it a while before you learn them, pretty deep machine.*

For Fun Play is all about Modes & Combos. High Score/Tournament Play just go for Super Jackpots! Sounds easy but is not. You have to know exactly what are you doing.

Very old High Score on a machine I no longer have... I came across the photos when having a tidy up of the pinball files on my computer. I may have previously mentioned on occasion that certain B/W games roll over at 10 Billion... This is also the reason why extra balls are turned off in tournaments!

First Ball...

03050003.JPG

On to the third ball and I was hoping to catch it at 9,999,999,990 or thereabout but had a little too much bonus!

03050006.JPG

So final score was 14,659,529,070 and that was achieved with the right flipper going weak during the game...!

03050008.JPG

The high score table showed as 4 Billion topping 7 Billion, 6 Billion and a couple of 5 Billions.

The game lasted a good couple of hours and a once in a lifetime purple patch where nothing could go wrong playing wise. Would probably have past 20 Billion mark but was not the case thanks to the weak flippers. I remember completing the game at least 4 times (once ultimate challenge is finished the game restarts again) and completing multiball (getting all four judges awards ultimate challenge) about the same number of times.

Photos are dated 05/03/04 so a little over 10 years ago now.

Back
Top Bottom