What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

Unbelievably happy to have ruled the universe on AFM for the first time in real life on Saturday night while I was at Play Expo - I didn't think to take a photo as I was too busy running around in excitement. 4 balls, no extra balls, ended on 34bn. Hopefully that GC score will stay there for a while, sorry to whoever owns the machine!

Kate

Unbelievably happy to have ruled the universe on AFM for the first time in real life on Saturday night while I was at Play Expo - I didn't think to take a photo as I was too busy running around in excitement. 4 balls, no extra balls, ended on 34bn. Hopefully that GC score will stay there for a while, sorry to whoever owns the machine!

Kate
Nicely done Kate - one of the best feelings in pinball when you nail that final shot!!

I thought that's what I could hear going on from one of the AFM's (which one was it?), well done Kate! :)

it was the one in the middle of a row - near a whitewater and a STTNG I think. I know there were 2 but I didn't play the other one so not sure how else to describe it! It's about 1min 18sec in on the NLP video of the walkround - before they let everyone in. :)

Cracking score there Dan, well the bar has been raised bring on the competition.

Ok, I'm with it now...I do remember reading that now, seem to be suffering a memory problem here:oops:

A quick test game after getting the right sling shot working again proved to be an insane one, getting more than double the previous high score...

Anyone who's played World Challenge Soccer at Special When Lit will know just how insane this score is on this machine, sensitive tilt and all...

DSC_0047.jpg

Oh and it was witnessed by @dragon2000 :cool:

Last night on Spidey. Score would have been a lot higher if only I had gotten a Royal Jackpot, which was also on a x3 shot! Maybe next time, do'h!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0290_zps534bb945.jpg img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0291_zpse879d3af.jpg

Last night on Spidey. Score would have been a lot higher if only I had gotten a Royal Jackpot, which was also on a x3 shot! Maybe next time, do'h!

img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0290_zps534bb945.jpg img.photobucket.com_albums_v203_windoesnot_IMG_0291_zpse879d3af.jpg

Your post made me need to check my own scores, so I'm only doing this to give you the urge for another big push! My Score isn't going to make Pinside's top 1million. Think we've had SMs for about the same amount of time, probably a bit longer for me. This score probably did include a Royal Jackpot, possibly even x2 with a doubler on that ramp. Superb game.
IMG_1248.JPG IMG_1249.JPG

image.jpg
Your post made me need to check my own scores, so I'm only doing this to give you the urge for another big push! My Score isn't going to make Pinside's top 1million. Think we've had SMs for about the same amount of time, probably a bit longer for me. This score probably did include a Royal Jackpot, possibly even x2 with a doubler on that ramp. Superb game.
View attachment 12702 View attachment 12703
Bugger me!

Just got this score on EBD which tops my previous best by about 3m. Don't know where it sits in real life but it's a cracker for me. Happy new year indeed! Whoop whoop!! tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_01_570ce8885959c5e37b06a660bdc532f5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom