What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended at £1614.92 Crazy money!
I priced all the bits up - there was a good £2k+in that lot.
3 transformers £300-£400
5 playfields £250-400
7 Aprons + 4 shooter covers £100
40 displays £200
42 electronic boards £420
Bally coin door £75-£100
10 drop targets £100
8 ball deluxe cab and head with coin door, side rails, flipper buttons £200-£450
Playboy cab and head (not sure if had coin door, so £100-£300
silverball maina head £50
wiring looms £20
tilt bob boards £20
6 metal coin boxes £30-£45
set 4 blue legs £40
ephemera £20
odds n sods £30

I guess we will see who bought it if any of it appears on here or ebay as individual bits

Alan didn't buy it.
Ah, my mistake! Phew, dodged a bullet then! I thought you won that lot! I misread priced up as picked up!

(Jesus, I was wearing my glasses as well....) I'm due a trip to Specsavers.

£1400 does seem a lot. anyone on here in on it?
That's currently my bid. Fairly local to me, so thought I'd take a punt as I could collect it.

In all honesty, in today's market, I'd be surprised if I won it at that price.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

gottlieb's sky jump

Staring price of 660. I keep seeing EMs and wondering if maybe I should have at least one.... This is just down the road too :eek:

gottlieb's sky jump

Staring price of 660. I keep seeing EMs and wondering if maybe I should have at least one.... This is just down the road too :eek:
I love having an EM in the house, fun on a completely different level. It breaks a lot, but I love fixing things :) no volume knob though so bells and chimes are either on or off. Everyone else in my house likes them off. Only I know how to make this happen ;)

Gold ball from ebay...
That guy is an absolute joke! I've replied him a minute later asking not to refund me as I can collect it myself on Tuesday. Ignored the message, cancelled the transaction and refunded me anyway! 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211005-190817_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-190817_eBay.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 76
Hi Chris, eBay Gold Ball seller here- yeah apologies again for messing you around. I wasn’t clear on the original listing that I needed the machine picked up urgently, so totally accept the negative feedback you left.

When you tried to buy the machine a second time using a different account (registered to the same address) it rang internal alarm bells as I thought you may have been trying to clog up the listing in an act of revenge to stop me selling the machine to someone else (as you had already left me the negative feedback).

Can understand why you’re fuming but at the end of the day you’re not out of pocket as I’ve refunded both purchases straight away. No hard feelings mate!

I've replied to you a minute after your first message, offering quicker collection. You have refunded me despite that. Martin was just an easier option but I was ready to get into a car and collect it even on Thursday.
Also to get the refund from paypal they need to take the money of my account first! After 3-4 days they will account it internally and then issue the refund. The whole process can take anything from 1 to 2 weeks and I know it from the experience.

Happy to lent me £1320 for to weeks?!

So my initial statement stands correct.
GLWS!

Last edited:
£650 seems reasonable for any fully working Bally SS, even Gold Ball these days, a bit more than I paid for mine :rolleyes:

I like the quirkiness of Gold Ball, the combined HV/Solenoid board, the dual phase feature lamps driven from centre tap transformer, linear flippers. Add the Oliver/Inkonchito custom ROM for attract light show and all the better.

The passive left sling mithers me but it's kind of useful to bounce up to the centre gold target which is a real drain monster if hit straight on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom