What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HS2, £3,995
No close ups of playfield or in the cab. Am I right thinking it should be nearly half that price?!

Edited price 😳

Last edited:
I also saw this and thought it was a high price for the condition. I’d be surprised if it sold at that price.
Is around £2500 where it should be?

Last edited:

F14 Tomcat
So who's watching?

F14 Tomcat
So who's watching?
Well done to whoever got this. Decent price for a decent game

that's the 2nd time it's been listed and not sold,if it was a bally of the same vintage it would have been snapped up no doubt
Maybe I should have said it was Bally :) After all a lot of it actually is...... 🙃
I have to decide whether to keep it now or let it go cheap.

Maybe I should have said it was Bally :) After all a lot of it actually is...... 🙃
I have to decide whether to keep it now or let it go cheap.
I struggle to see how this didn't sell, if I had room I would have bitten your hand off. Maybe on ebay people like the thrill of the 99p bid. Have you tried Facebook, or on here. There is a personal contact element that you can't get on ebay, it always feels like a risk, and a platform to snag a bargain.

I struggle to see how this didn't sell, if I had room I would have bitten your hand off. Maybe on ebay people like the thrill of the 99p bid. Have you tried Facebook, or on here. There is a personal contact element that you can't get on ebay, it always feels like a risk, and a platform to snag a bargain.
Thanks. Yes, believe me I have had a whole clutch of odd/cheeky/strange responses via eBay - but also some sensible people with whom I am in negotiation. I won't be relisting it on eBay though.

EMs are mesmerising - at some point in the coming months I’m going to move my Cabaret on, and I’ll miss it when it’s gone. I never appreciated them in the arcade from a mechanical point of view, but they’re absolutely remarkable.
If you've not seen this video before, it is 100% worth a watch:

[I'm also absolutely fascinated by EM machines. I really like playing Jack's Open/Lucky Hand on the Pinball Arcade app]

US coin door rings alarm bells

Someone local needs to view

Can vouch the TWA seller is known to me so no issue there

Monster Bash came from factory with security holes drilled and if you wanted to keep it original from factory then maybe that’s what was done on the re decal.
Not something I’d keep but each to there own ?

Reactions: DRD
MB is a bit of a strange one....

I thought the same thing when I looked at the auction last night.

The metal ramp on the playfield looks raised and not something I would expect being “shopped”. And the photos just look a bit off to me. Zero feedback and worldwide shipping is also a red flag imo.

So there are a number of almost NIB Pro machines for sale on eBay with a BIN price of... £8,295?! The seller claims to be a business that purchased them directly from Stern... they say:

This is a fixed price listing for one of our new stock pinball machines - Stern - Jurassic Park Pro

This machine was purchased along with a number of others and is Brand New - Box and everything else is included and will be repackaged

The machine has been set up, any build issues from the factory have been addressed and the machine has been tested by myself personally (and now have about 40 years in the electronic pinball industry as an engineer)

I will add the Stern Marketing narrative below, but from a personal perspective, this is a fantastic game (as are all of the units that we purchased from Stern a few months ago, as they were hand picked).

Why are we selling these then? that will be the question - well, a batch of 12 were ordered from Stern (list below) as a sample purchase as part of a much bigger UK operations project in IoT connectivity gameplay, however, supply challenges at Stern's side mean that we cannot rely on the delivery of new games on a reliable timeline, so the project is now on hold, until things improve in the global component supply market. We still have machines on order since May (2 x Iron Maiden Pro) and based upon current expectations, I am not planning on seeing anything shipping out of Stern to get here (landed in the UK) this side of Xmas, so if you are in the market for a new machine, I would grab one while you can.

As with all of our machines, they are fully tested and this has been flashed to the latest firmware build - Essentially - everything is fully tested

All a bit weird - ignoring the price for a second, I didn't think Stern would sell direct? Here are a few of the listings:

So there are a number of almost NIB Pro machines for sale on eBay with a BIN price of... £8,295?! The seller claims to be a business that purchased them directly from Stern... they say:

This is a fixed price listing for one of our new stock pinball machines - Stern - Jurassic Park Pro

This machine was purchased along with a number of others and is Brand New - Box and everything else is included and will be repackaged

The machine has been set up, any build issues from the factory have been addressed and the machine has been tested by myself personally (and now have about 40 years in the electronic pinball industry as an engineer)

I will add the Stern Marketing narrative below, but from a personal perspective, this is a fantastic game (as are all of the units that we purchased from Stern a few months ago, as they were hand picked).

Why are we selling these then? that will be the question - well, a batch of 12 were ordered from Stern (list below) as a sample purchase as part of a much bigger UK operations project in IoT connectivity gameplay, however, supply challenges at Stern's side mean that we cannot rely on the delivery of new games on a reliable timeline, so the project is now on hold, until things improve in the global component supply market. We still have machines on order since May (2 x Iron Maiden Pro) and based upon current expectations, I am not planning on seeing anything shipping out of Stern to get here (landed in the UK) this side of Xmas, so if you are in the market for a new machine, I would grab one while you can.

As with all of our machines, they are fully tested and this has been flashed to the latest firmware build - Essentially - everything is fully tested

All a bit weird - ignoring the price for a second, I didn't think Stern would sell direct? Here are a few of the listings:

The person selling them was on here about a week ago!

So he's on the PInball Info. I can't remember which thread but he was offering them for sale on here.

So he's on the PInball Info. I can't remember which thread but he was offering them for sale on here.

WCS ON Gumtree, £3500, it's been cleaned, looks filthy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-073207.png
    Screenshot_20211018-073207.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20211018-073152.png
    Screenshot_20211018-073152.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom