What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody is looking at the Roller Coaster Tycoon on gumtree at £2250 which does not power up I got him to send more pictures. I see fuses missing and battery damage.
I know is not a great game, but just looking for something to work on at the weekends.
He refused my offer as I expect this would have all sorts of problems.

Correct, it's a non-worker with battery corrosion. The price quoted would be fine if the game worked and was without corrosion. As a non-worker I'd say it's worth £750-£1k depending on the state of the playfield and coils underneath (due to the missing fuses - if the sellers lucky they might have protected the coils).

Correct, it's a non-worker with battery corrosion. The price quoted would be fine if the game worked and was without corrosion. As a non-worker I'd say it's worth £750-£1k depending on the state of the playfield and coils underneath (due to the missing fuses - if the sellers lucky they might have protected the coils).
I offered £1500 ! Good job he didn't go for it and then it's a 3 hour drive each way. Sounds like it might be more stress than it's worth.

I offered £1500 ! Good job he didn't go for it and then it's a 3 hour drive each way. Sounds like it might be more stress than it's worth.
If you are looking for a bargain, this is not the pin you are looking for. £1500 would be ok if you want a good project to relax and enjoy bringing back to life over the dark nights to come. It may never give you back what you put in in £££s but it's more than that sometimes.

The seller may be waiting for a better offer, which may come and we'll see in by it now £5k in the future....but they could be waiting a long time.

Job lot of pinball stuff. Could maybe build a couple machines by the looks of whats there. Several playfields, few boards boxes and such.

Job lot of pinball stuff. Could maybe build a couple machines by the looks of whats there. Several playfields, few boards boxes and such.

All the boards and displays are said to be faulty. all the playfields are incomplete (and worn?). the back boxes are empty. there is a ton of stuff missing to make full machines. only 2 cabs. there are some wiring looms, but need a full set to make a machine. these are more likely good spares and repair stuff. unfortunately it won’t all fit in my car, and it’s a long way from me ☹️☹️ ☹️

wasn't someone after a transformer the other day?,there are 3 of them in the photo's on the listing

Yeah, I need a transformer. Its local to me as well, but haven't got the space for the cabs or playfields. (Unless I want an angry wife ar home or angry warehouse manager at work!)

Maybe everyone who is interested in some of the bits should club together and buy it between us rather than bidding against each other.??

my bid is in 😂
all that pinball stuff was mine until some one broke in a stole it about 10 years ago no problem though as it was all the **** we couldn't sell at the shows all the banana rubbers are left hand only so unless you have 100 disco fevers all needing a left flipper rubber then you might have them a while luckily for me all wpc stuff and my mpu3 collection was at another unit

all that pinball stuff was mine until some one broke in a stole it about 10 years ago no problem though as it was all the **** we couldn't sell at the shows all the banana rubbers are left hand only so unless you have 100 disco fevers all needing a left flipper rubber then you might have them a while luckily for me all wpc stuff and my mpu3 collection was at another unit
it was all your property that was stolen?
wow really? i’d be claiming it back now. it’s worth a few ££

WTF...
1632608021258.png

..and this one must be rare.. wait a minute, 15,202 is the opposite of rare, common is the category it fits in and currently available on pinside for $4,100 (or another one is $4,200 best offer). They seem to clap on the machines where someone has paid a severely inflated price.

T2.jpg

very crazy but UK eBayers will see these prices as a marker. I have increased the insurance value of our Bally Vampire from the £200 I had it at .

not the 80s play field auction the one with random parts mainly Gottlieb stuff what we couldn't sell 2 big bags of banana flipper rubbers all left hand side
Looks like there’s a demand for banana flippers £47.

mind you, there is a few other useful bits in the lot👍😀

F14 Tomcat on flea bay. Currently at £900 ish.
Oooh that's tempting!! Go nicely with the Road Kings and Banzai Run System 11 collection.....

They are all tempting ;) every last one, even the machines you know are rubbish (the F14 doesn't look rubbish though)...that's when you know you are pinfected

I've been weighing this up, how much is too much?? BTW, it's gone past my upper limit for condition, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom