What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been weighing this up, how much is too much?? BTW, it's gone past my upper limit for condition, I'm out.

Deffo fixable... and nothing at a quick peruse that wouldnt be too much of a problem to sort. I;d expect that to go around 1500 - 2k.... however i'm no expert by a long shot!!

I've been weighing this up, how much is too much?? BTW, it's gone past my upper limit for condition, I'm out.

I’ve been weighing up the same. It’s clearly not going to work when the wiring is sorted so it’s a bit like how longs a piece of string.

The condition looks OK though. I’ve got loads of spares for this doing nothing including two boards and a DMD so I’d say more than £1,000 is two much for me. Particularly as I’ve got a Whirlwind tomb stoned in the living room and an angry wife.

I’ve been weighing up the same. It’s clearly not going to work when the wiring is sorted so it’s a bit like how longs a piece of string.

The condition looks OK though. I’ve got loads of spares for this doing nothing including two boards and a DMD so I’d say more than £1,000 is two much for me. Particularly as I’ve got a Whirlwind tomb stoned in the living room and an angry wife.
Angry wife..lol...understood, that will be me if I keep looking for my next project withou.t making space first! 🤣😁🤣

Interesting , does it keep her quiet?

£150 is fine. that rusty door will clean up ok. the chrome will have gone, so i’d polish the bare metal.

pity pf is so badly worn, but it would be a great retheme candidate, unless someone has a pf lying around.

an empty cab also has more value than the start price

Gottlieb Big Brave EM Project, listed in Vintage Toys and Games Category.

Someone buy this, I have a decent one, it is a great game and the first machine that got me into pinball.
I still belt out 10 games a week, very satisfying and believe it or not quite a challenge.
Many parts still available, you can even get a BG resto back glass of it’s original title “Big Injun” Which was changed after protests from Gottliebs Native American workers back in the day.
Oh, and i binned a much better playfield this year!!!

Up to £1400 already and 6 days to go. Suspicious...

Someone buy this, I have a decent one, it is a great game and the first machine that got me into pinball.
I still belt out 10 games a week, very satisfying and believe it or not quite a challenge.
Many parts still available, you can even get a BG resto back glass of it’s original title “Big Injun” Which was changed after protests from Gottliebs Native American workers back in the day.
Oh, and i binned a much better playfield this year!!!
I've stuck a bid in, got an idea for a retheme I would like to do with it if the playfields not saveable.

Not sure if its got any legs for it though.

£1400 does seem a lot. anyone on here in on it?
£1,400+ I think is inflated / maybe shilling personally. Seems more than enough for that. See if we get any bid retrations. He must be fishing for the best price.,,,,

JR Hartley.PNG.gallery.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 21.45.21.png

Shaq Attaq - £1500 start price....

Shaq Attaq - £1500 start price....
Pretty sure i had this machine for a couple of years on loan before it went back to it`s owner who put the finishing touches to a lot of work i put in to get it playing and looking well. He kept it a while and moved it on a few months back if it is the same one . It played well and actually is a decent game in a quirky kind of way not to mention very decent value for money compared to most.

That is more than I thought it would go for, could be worth it depending on how much is working and how much is junk?

Did anyone on here get it? (Dibs on a transformer if you did! ;) )

I was outbid at £1.5k, ebay didn't even bother registering my bid..! :(

Saved me the hassle of wondering where the space would be coming from to put it all...! :rofl:

Eight ball deluxe was probably the easiest to save out of that lot,but you probably could get some decent money back if you can be bothered to list the individual bits

Eight ball deluxe was probably the easiest to save out of that lot,but you probably could get some decent money back if you can be bothered to list the individual bits
Agree with that - would be a hassle though and the returns would depend on condition of the various bits - but demand would be there I think

I'd be interested in the EBD cab for example!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom