What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addams on the bay £5000 start bid but has a fault? Keeps turning off, bidding has started
Just how much is a TAF? Now a days? Guess we’ll find out?

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Adams Family Pinball Machine

Liking the art work on the glass, new title for me - is it any good?
Some of these games were shipped with a different mpu board using 6802 or 6803 MPU processors, but they are swappable to a -35 MPU, so should be ok to easily replace will alltek or simiar if it ever failed.

Some of these games were shipped with a different mpu board using 6802 or 6803 MPU processors, but they are swappable to a -35 MPU, so should be ok to easily replace will alltek or simiar if it ever failed.
Did you lift up your glasses to the bridge of your nose with your pointy finger when you wrote that ;)

they only made 900 of those cybernaut machines,they are a poor mans xenon,with no multiball or speech :D

There is a Space Hawks at SWL; same layout at Cybernaut. Has a nice raised playfield at the back and though it doesn’t have a multiball the ramp is satisfying. Certainly a fun game. Not sure what the Cybernaut is worth given it has a fault on the sound…. £1200?

it may just be set up without background sound,you can switch it on or off in settings

Had cybernaut but it looked cheap and it was. poor mans xenon. Far more folks will have played Petes's Space Hawks than an original cybernaut. strange one that

Space Hawks is a great game, it is a re-badged Cybernaut. There's a few Cybernaught's in the country as they pop up on ebay from time to time. I put way steeper legs on the rear to get it playing better as it was a bit dull and floaty, no one can say that about it now! :D

@RuyLopez might have a few words to say...

Yeah in these crazy times i guess 7 for a machine no one has seen is about right.... at that money they will only loose about 3k once the novelty wears off and the covid economy starts to bite........ then its SHOWTIME!!!

why do you say that ?

I've not seen those additional plastics before, at first I wondered if the one fitted to the diverter housing was something like the 'lost' rear infill plastic fitted to some (late?) Indiana Jones PBA's. But this F-14 seems to be quite an early one, with the early audio pcb, but red rear panel flashbulb domes. The additional fusing is added, I made a tidier job of it on mine, but so what.

Without the diverters working, the right side eject becomes the default for a ball being put into play/launched, so that not working either would cripple the machine.

No wonder the flippers are still strong, the ones I can see have unnecessarily powerful Blue 11629 coils.

Last edited:
wow that’s shot up it was £1 start. to be honest it’s not a project, it’s a working machine with a couple of issues.
Yeah thats what I thought. its in my watch list but
a. it will probably go for double that
b. I dont actually have space
c. im holding out for something better.. (ideally a bloke thats 1/2 man 1/2 motorbike :D )

If anybody is looking at the Roller Coaster Tycoon on gumtree at £2250 which does not power up I got him to send more pictures. I see fuses missing and battery damage.
I know is not a great game, but just looking for something to work on at the weekends.
He refused my offer as I expect this would have all sorts of problems.
Screenshot_2021-09-24-16-32-48-87_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-25-04-39-33-55_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom