What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see what it goes for, the last one on eBay went for over £2800 and the one before it with a colour dmd went for over £3200. I was watching both but found mine though the forum.
I’m quite speechless when I see these prices the pin world has simply gone mad!

Flintstones imo has some of the the best lightshows of the era. IT DOESN'T NEED LEDs. You wouldn't get the same effect.

Also very high quality music and sfx, not like later on when they tried to cram too much into the sound ROMs. Bitrate suffered.

Shallow game (who cares!) but very fun. Super jackpot shot is a joke from the upper flipper but somehow i like that. Usually get it from a rebounds of the upper drop targets.

If you set the game up hard, wizard mode is quite a challenge to reach and you only have 20s to complete it. Heart racer for sure.

Bowl-o-rama can be tough to reach. That third strike is always a miss!! Blame adrenaline..

The rock crunching machine is simple but very unique. The ramps send the ball BELOW the flippers. First of its kind i think? Nascar did the same later except at pf level.. and another title too but I can't remember..

Anyway. Was my second DMD and i love it.
d93a28af04b6c9a2b9759bf8c0a9ef9a.jpg

Flintstones imo has some of the the best lightshows of the era. IT DOESN'T NEED LEDs. You wouldn't get the same effect.

Also very high quality music and sfx, not like later on when they tried to cram too much into the sound ROMs. Bitrate suffered.

Shallow game (who cares!) but very fun. Super jackpot shot is a joke from the upper flipper but somehow i like that. Usually get it from a rebounds of the upper drop targets.

If you set the game up hard, wizard mode is quite a challenge to reach and you only have 20s to complete it. Heart racer for sure.

Bowl-o-rama can be tough to reach. That third strike is always a miss!! Blame adrenaline..

The rock crunching machine is simple but very unique. The ramps send the ball BELOW the flippers. First of its kind i think? Nascar did the same later except at pf level.. and another title too but I can't remember..

Anyway. Was my second DMD and i love it.
d93a28af04b6c9a2b9759bf8c0a9ef9a.jpg
You couldn’t have put it better, it’s simple yet fun. It’s the first pin that anyone that visits mine wants to play and the one they go back to.

Complicated games can just be frustrating and only fun when your on a good ball, simple ones just always seem to be fun!

Spotted this pic on a Facebook group. Apparently in a charity shop Maltby Rotherham.

DE £6500
Superpin £6500
Bally £4500

Might be of interest to some
771189050583bb02b8dd3aa752feb365.jpg

Sent from my LE2113 using Tapatalk

Spotted this pic on a Facebook group. Apparently in a charity shop Maltby Rotherham.

DE £6500
Superpin £6500
Bally £4500

Might be of interest to some
I'm all for donating to charity but that's strong pricing to say the least! :oops:

It may be just camera timing, but the Bally game doesn't seem to have booted up. Even if it has, a lot (in fact most) of the general illumination isn't working

It may be just camera timing, but the Bally game doesn't seem to have booted up. Even if it has, a lot (in fact most) of the general illumination isn't working
Not many lights lit on the STTNG either now you mention it

My friend sent me this, apparently Newcastle area,

Attachments

• DD680449-1D3B-4985-AD35-04FED7FB8DB6.jpeg
    DD680449-1D3B-4985-AD35-04FED7FB8DB6.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 1BCD8E7C-33B1-481F-B3D4-FDCC0F378548.jpeg
    1BCD8E7C-33B1-481F-B3D4-FDCC0F378548.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 82
I don’t know, the amount of time and money that can go into restoring a pin can make it a good buy even if it looks overpriced.
It’s a labour of love for sure. It’s when an unrestored messy one goes for silly money I thinko_O

I don’t know, the amount of time and money that can go into restoring a pin can make it a good buy even if it looks overpriced.
It’s a labour of love for sure. It’s when an unrestored messy one goes for silly money I thinko_O

You're right ‐ he's probably made a loss on it, at least if my refurb budgets are anything to go by!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom