What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're both wrong... Metallica should have metallic grey... :p

DSC_0064.jpg

That looks terrible and cheap [emoji2961]
But again goes to show it’s all taste, one mans pin is another mans potty (I’m sure that’s a saying)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing you wouldn't buy a house if during the viewing you didn't like the sofa?

As some struggling to fix the display in an other wise working Data East game, there is not a lot of help out there to fix those boards.

As some struggling to fix the display in an other wise working Data East game, there is not a lot of help out there to fix those boards.
Displays on my Robocop were fading away as it warmed up, it was just 2 resistors and 2 diodes on the power supply board at fault. Original display is perfect now.

I'm guessing you wouldn't buy a house if during the viewing you didn't like the sofa?

It’s only my personal taste, not keen at all on that light grey. Yes I would buy a house if I didn’t like the sofa.

That looks terrible and cheap [emoji2961]
But again goes to show it’s all taste, one mans pin is another mans potty (I’m sure that’s a saying)

Except it's how the game designer and band members involved wanted it to look, hence why it's the LE model of the Metallica line up.

In the 7 years of owning it, it's the first time I've ever heard anyone saying that the metallic grey on the LE looks terrible and cheap...

Except it's how the game designer and band members involved wanted it to look, hence why it's the LE model of the Metallica line up.

In the 7 years of owning it, it's the first time I've ever heard anyone saying that the metallic grey on the LE looks terrible and cheap...

Blimey chill out peeps, I’ve said its personal opinion. Just because its an LE and what the designers wanted doesn’t mean it appeals to everyone.
I apologise to anyone I offended by stating that light grey powder coating looks terrible and cheap.

Last edited:
Blimey chill out peeps, I’ve said its personal opinion. Just because its an LE and what the designers wanted doesn’t mean it appeals to everyone.
I apologise to anyone I offended by stating that light grey powder coating looks terrible and cheap.
I realised I forgot to put a smiley..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom