What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that Gorgar was pretty much entry level solid state Williams.

With these prices right now, £1,300 ? Place your bets .....

Did anyone get that Quicksilver that was on eBay recently, was in talks with the guy but it was a bit weird with odd pics.
Checked the items sold and it’s on there but listing unavailable or been removed like you see with scam auctions.

Unless you have a big collection, I think quicksilver could get old quite quickly

Checked the items sold and it’s on there but listing unavailable or been removed like you see with scam auctions.
Strange that with some auctions. You search the correct item # in completed and even if it was legit, if the seller pulled the item it can just vanish. Scam is usually the first thing to enter my mind though when finding stuff. Like that Superman & DM that keeps getting pulled. Check out the rest of his high-end scam items. Every single item is only for sale off eBay. The douche.

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, think everyone’s going to have to accept that the days of 500 -1000 for an SS and 1-1.5k for first gen dmds is over. There’s plenty of people who realise this already..... saying that if anyone wants to offload a JD or DW for last years money I’m willing to change my mind.

I think the purple looks great, really suits the rest of the Pin. I'm sure you could get a deal done with @robotgreg on here if you really wanted it.

Yup agree I think the purple makes it really pop. I think if your prepared to pay 5k then an extra couple of hundred would probably get the deal done.. [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Gorgars on e Bay now. One is stripped down and comes with an overlay to go on.
I need to stay off the pop in the evenings for the next week😂.

I'm 13 months into a HH restore with a further 8 months anticipated!
The overlay has a colour issue according to the seller - " I am not sure the colours are that good on it but it is included anyway."

I fancy the magic city 1/2 a pinball machine that's on ebay. It would be a heck of a project to get that back to a full working machine!

Needs a cabinet building and then all the gubbins that is usually in the missing cab: Mains transformer, Score motor, A ton of relays etc etc.

That would keep my busy for a couple of years!

Just spotted this on eBay.

Data east RoboCop

00f74208e542ccc69a7155ddd1097a61.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203245325938?hash=item2f525d8e72:g:vZgAAOSwSvlgUlEn

This triggers me cos I nearly bought it so many times. If the lockdown bar / siderails were stock and all the mods were gone I'd have forced the seller to sell it to me for 5k months ago. Is the purple why it hasn't sold?

I completely agree, I think all the additions have ruined it unfortunately. Lesson to be learnt I guess, don’t assume mods will up the value, some will love em and some will hate them.
Metallica should be BLACK [emoji1598]
c4de3b375b308dbe45a5cdb60d2b1670.jpg

Last edited:
The above one in black is too dark but I like the black legs.

"I'm gonna go 50-50 here Chris.." Black legs, no playfield add-ons. But purple siderails, lock down bar and apron - matches the playfield art.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 15.24.57.png

Bonus point for Robotgregs awesome Robotron carpet....

The above one in black is too dark but I like the black legs.

"I'm gonna go 50-50 here Chris.." Black legs, no playfield add-ons. But purple siderails, lock down bar and apron - matches the playfield art.

View attachment 136978

Bonus point for Robotgregs awesome Robotron carpet....

It’s not as dark when I switch it on [emoji6]

I completely agree, I think all the additions have ruined it unfortunately. Lesson to be learnt I guess, don’t assume mods will up the value, some will love em and some will hate them.

Is that a stock Metallica with side blade ?

Would have bought that for 5 already. Alas. My space is all taken up. Trade for a EATPM, Jokerz! and a minty SOF? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom