What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the hype for Tron - it’s an average game. I’d take Star Trek, Spider-Man and led zep over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I liked it when I had it but I was very new to pinball. Game's a bit drab. Superb tunes though

I don’t get the hype for Tron - it’s an average game. I’d take Star Trek, Spider-Man and led zep over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The soundtrack helps massively, as does a big speaker upgrade. Now that DP are no more I don’t suppose we’re going to see another one (not that I thought we were anyway)

Different strokes for different folks but the overall speed of the thing is great fun.

The soundtrack helps massively
The Daft Punk OST & Tron arcade licence would swing it for me. While I know gameplay is a massive factor if I didn't like theme / art package then I'd never buy it no matter how highly the game is rated.

Best thing about Spidey is the 'PLAY BETTER' call out when you drain. Game's a modern classic now by all accounts. This chat has me wanting another one.

It’s my first pin and I bought it without playing it first... A couple of people told me it was a bit “shallow@ but I love trying to get multipliers before multi balls or battle royals. Double and triple jackpots are awesome! [emoji2956] such a great game [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s my first pin and I bought it without playing it first... A couple of people told me it was a bit “shallow@ but I love trying to get multipliers before multi balls or battle royals. Double and triple jackpots are awesome! [emoji2956] such a great game [emoji16]

Shallow? Man that's nonsense. Okay it's not TSPP or LOTR rules wise but it's way better than both and there's plenty of challenge there trying to get to the end.

Shallow? Man that's nonsense. Okay it's not TSPP or LOTR rules wise but it's way better than both and there's plenty of challenge there trying to get to the end.
Agree as it’s far from shallow and pretty loaded in every department. it far Outweighs most pins that came before it and a hell of a lot that came after too. Ritchies best to date IMO and defo a timeless classic with killer theme.
I think you will appreciate it a lot more after you’ve owned a few older pins of that era Alan. Oh and you never forget your 1st pin so chances are if you sell it on later in life you will definitely revisit it fondly.

Accepting offers- seller needs educating; not bad if you can get it sub 2k for a DE game with a decent theme

What's it worth then guys
Really nice one sold on here v.quick last year for £1900 with a colour dmd and nice topper. This one needs a bit of tlc, but prices for everything seem to have crept up over the winter lockdown. Who knows what the market for entry level pins is doing? Nostalgic themes seem to be selling well on EBay; higher rated games like BBH don’t have the same lustre for a casual dipping their toe into the hobby. Maybe buyers are tarting up their man caves? Anything with a well known theme goes for strong money regardless of it being a limited game- Just my take on things.

Agree as it’s far from shallow and pretty loaded in every department. it far Outweighs most pins that came before it and a hell of a lot that came after too. Ritchies best to date IMO and defo a timeless classic with killer theme.
I think you will appreciate it a lot more after you’ve owned a few older pins of that era Alan. Oh and you never forget your 1st pin so chances are if you sell it on later in life you will definitely revisit it fondly.

Just to be clear I don’t think it shallow in the slightest! Made it to super hero for the first time yesterday and then promptly blew it [emoji23]

Jonah telling me “I choked” as ball goes down the outlane didn’t help! man I hate that Jameson [emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom