What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter rod is on the left hand side

Attachments

• 446CC0A5-86AF-4714-98F9-30A778E17361.jpeg
    446CC0A5-86AF-4714-98F9-30A778E17361.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 73
I’m going different coin door? But I’ve no idea?
Maybe it’s the “Le Turtles”!!!

It is interesting that now thew end of lockdown is approaching more and more machines are appearing for sale. We had 2 for sale last week. Now up to 12.

Now wether they sell due to prices being asked is another whole new topic for discussion... :D

I'm saving my pennies for another one. Two or three of those I'm interested in - but which ones? 😉

Pinbot on EBay for £2800

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124646455140

The seller (tamara_ltd) are an antiques / second hand goods company with tons of old furniture, pictures etc for sale, and they are the same seller that have the Punk and Star Gazer previously mentioned in this thread. Looking at the Pinbot pics you can also see Gottlieb’s Spirit and Asteroid Annie and the Aliens (only 200 or so made) as well so they look to have picked up an interesting collection from somewhere, wonder whose it was?

Pinbot on EBay for £2800

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124646455140

The seller (tamara_ltd) are an antiques / second hand goods company with tons of old furniture, pictures etc for sale, and they are the same seller that have the Punk and Star Gazer previously mentioned in this thread. Looking at the Pinbot pics you can also see Gottlieb’s Spirit and Asteroid Annie and the Aliens (only 200 or so made) as well so they look to have picked up an interesting collection from somewhere, wonder whose it was?
But to be fair it's a lot of money

But to be fair it's a lot of money
It sure is, and the £3500 Punk and the pretty knackered £1600 Star Gazer have been on EBay for quite a while so they don’t seem bothered about selling their games quickly. Or at all!

It sure is, and the £3500 Punk and the pretty knackered £1600 Star Gazer have been on EBay for quite a while so they don’t seem bothered about selling their games quickly. Or at all!
hi, they're some of my games, there's a couple more across some other accounts. they came from an old operator.

frankly I paid a lot for all of them, probably too much, and I'm just trying to get some money back for them.

hi, they're some of my games, there's a couple more across some other accounts. they came from an old operator.

frankly I paid a lot for all of them, probably too much, and I'm just trying to get some money back for them.
Fair enough, and glwys, though I think you might struggle at those prices. Punk, Spirit and especially Asteroid Annie are rare games, but 80s Gottliebs are a bit of a niche market though so you need to find the buyer who wants them.

I see there's Indy Jones and Dr Who in that lineup as well, they're more immediately sellable games I'd have thought.

Hi mate. As some frame of reference. I just sold last month a very nice pinbot for £1550.

Fair enough, and glwys, though I think you might struggle at those prices. Punk, Spirit and especially Asteroid Annie are rare games, but 80s Gottliebs are a bit of a niche market though so you need to find the buyer who wants them.

I see there's Indy Jones and Dr Who in that lineup as well, they're more immediately sellable games I'd have thought.

if, and it’s a big IF, if I was ever going to buy a gott ss, it would probably be asteroid annie. what a crazy theme. 😂😂😂

@nik2000

That Asteroid Annie is seriously rare. 211 made according to Pinside so it is one the rarest pinball machines in the UK. Not that rarity necessarily makes it valuable.

I have no idea about its value. Who wants a one player SS Gottlieb ?

Can you sell it overseas? French/ Americans/ Aussies seem much better payers for Gottliebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom