What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look back via eBay listing and this forum , nothing much is actually selling as daft prices I wouldn’t want to be home leisure or that other company in a year or two with a recession and a showroom full of crusty 90’s pins

Most offers on eBay tend to be 2/3 or less of your buy it now price whatever pin you list at any price. Just way it has been for a long time. The problem is seasoned sellers list at silly high prices and newbies / one off sellers take this as the value of there game rather than check sold items.

The Godzilla when on forum didnt sell for some time. I think most folks had it there heads at £1500. Rare but for a reason category. In normal times l would have took it as a filler for a few months as an unusual game for our customers but being listed during no end in sight lockdown stopped that one.

Id be interested in it at price it was on the forum originally but no more

Most offers on eBay tend to be 2/3 or less of your buy it now price whatever pin you list at any price. Just way it has been for a long time. The problem is seasoned sellers list at silly high prices and newbies / one off sellers take this as the value of there game rather than check sold items.

The Godzilla when on forum didnt sell for some time. I think most folks had it there heads at £1500. Rare but for a reason category. In normal times l would have took it as a filler for a few months as an unusual game for our customers but being listed during no end in sight lockdown stopped that one.

Id be interested in it at price it was on the forum originally but no more
Figured as much, hence why I didn't post on the forum. Just on eBay.

I'm currently not prepared for it to become a loss leader, currently in conversations about P/E against another SEGA machine.

Hopefully this clears this up, I wasn't intending to supervent this wonderful group or make a profit off the previos owner who went above and beyond for me personally.

Gottlieb and Sega are not generally popular on the forum but there are exceptions. Starship Troopers is one. EM dont get much love either

It's the ebay seller fees and to avoid extemely low ball offers tbh. Hence the price, it does say open to offer so I'm trying to get what I paid for it.

I paid £2300 with credit card fees. Which if anyone is interested on here in matching, send me a PM.

Not trying to pull a fast one, purchased and loved. Completed objective so now looking to change as I only have room for one.

I also figured the group wouldn't be interested.
To be honest e bay seller fees are a rip off and in my opinion pushing the prices up.If you list a pin you want 2k for you need to ask for 2200 plus 200 for the predictable offer so list at £2400 just to get your 2k ,sad state of affairs,good luck with your sale Simon

DE Star Trek for STTNG money , on eBay £3400 priced for quick sale!!! Referencing Liberty Games prices in ad of course. Even wiith today’s prices can’t be worth more than 1800 ( even with the new legs)

DE Star Trek for STTNG money , on eBay £3400 priced for quick sale!!! Referencing Liberty Games prices in ad of course. Even wiith today’s prices can’t be worth more than 1800 ( even with the new legs)
Wouldn't it be closer to the other side of 2 in this market?

Always fancied playing a waterworld. I know it’s going to be an utter turd but it’s an itch I’ve got to scratch.

Someone has a DE GnR for possible sale on the UK Pinballs for Sale Facebook page. They're currently asking for valuations, most coming in at £4K+. Does this sound about right ? Didn't think DE's commanded that much love!

On the selling on ebay vs the forum discussion, I went straight to ebay (and I'm a newbie who bought here!). Reason: it was an LW3 (don't seem popular here), and @russdx1 had just tried to sell one here that he'd shopped, without any luck.

I'm not in it to make a quick buck, I just wasn't that thrilled with the game play and wanted to make way for something else, and didn't see a market for it here.

Someone has a DE GnR for possible sale on the UK Pinballs for Sale Facebook page. They're currently asking for valuations, most coming in at £4K+. Does this sound about right ? Didn't think DE's commanded that much love!

On the selling on ebay vs the forum discussion, I went straight to ebay (and I'm a newbie who bought here!). Reason: it was an LW3 (don't seem popular here), and @russdx1 had just tried to sell one here that he'd shopped, without any luck.

I'm not in it to make a quick buck, I just wasn't that thrilled with the game play and wanted to make way for something else, and didn't see a market for it here.
Saw that. I've got one in identical condition (minus topper). Making it work first but will probably throw it up on here before going to Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom