What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely TOTAN Must be quite high up the list for a remake. Not certain I’d want to spend silly money on one.

A user on ebay called 'pinballtoys' has posted a couple of machines on ebay and has an RFM in the background. I've messaged him to see if it's up for sale and they said it is and pics will be posted soon. Just wondering if its someone on here or if they know them?

A user on ebay called 'pinballtoys' has posted a couple of machines on ebay and has an RFM in the background. I've messaged him to see if it's up for sale and they said it is and pics will be posted soon. Just wondering if its someone on here or if they know them?
Thats Bob isn't it?

yeah its bob and that HULK looks epic.

but what's going on with eBay - the pricing is totally mental. 6K for a TAF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

then a rocky and bull**** for 5K!

pricing for other **** games at more than NIB prices. Surely people aren't falling for those prices?

I find it pretty disappointing to see forum members go straight to ebay with pins for sale and not listing them here or even saying they have a pin for sale on ebay with a link. To me that comes across as shady and not really forum friendly imho, If they go to ebay for top dollar thats their prerogative, but why not let the forum know?

Yep jc I agree, all the knowledge and advices on the forum for buck shee then it’s off to eBay to milk that pinball grevytrain. It wouldn’t be so bad but dealing with eBay buyers must be one of the most sole destroying things around. Endless questions then after afew days it wasn’t as described.

To be fair not everyone sticks them on Ebay first, I've not been a member long but I have seen a fair few machines listed on here first and if there isn't any buyers it's off to the bay with them.

Ebay opens to a wider audiance and most members will be tuned into it for when they come up. From what I've seen on here, machines usually get sold very fast and if you're too busy it's pretty gutting to see you've missed out on one you're after. The pricing on ebay is crazy but aslong as the seller is realistic and/or puts it up for auction then its fair.
The 'businesses' out there with crazy buy it now prices are just ripping people off. I saw one recently and the playfield was missing a few lamps and rubbers etc but down as 'refurbished'

If machines are bought from the forum it should be relisted when the new owner decides to move on it.

Possibly but I still say that the tide will turn. Money is super cheap atm but only if you know your income is 100% guaranteed if your not confident in your position then a pinball isn’t the Best Buy , I’m going all in on game stock via Robin Hood :)

I find it pretty disappointing to see forum members go straight to ebay with pins for sale and not listing them here or even saying they have a pin for sale on ebay with a link. To me that comes across as shady and not really forum friendly imho, If they go to ebay for top dollar thats their prerogative, but why not let the forum know?
Yes he is a member on here but I believe selling for a friend and it on at bids so probably just trying to get the best price and what a lovely example
We are seeing a fair few pins up for sale on here and not going anywhere unless underpriced at the min maybe down to the new format I don’t know
Also certain dealers are paying silly money for pins and I know loads of people selling them stuff from here Williams amusement stock is mostly pins group members have sold them and why not if you can get a fair bit more money for it than on here but then you can’t really moan that prices are stupid

Ebay opens to a wider audiance and most members will be tuned into it for when they come up. From what I've seen on here, machines usually get sold very fast and if you're too busy it's pretty gutting to see you've missed out on one you're after. The pricing on ebay is crazy but aslong as the seller is realistic and/or puts it up for auction then its fair.
The 'businesses' out there with crazy buy it now prices are just ripping people off. I saw one recently and the playfield was missing a few lamps and rubbers etc but down as 'refurbished'

If machines are bought from the forum it should be relisted when the new owner decides to move on it.
I'm with you on this one I think that's fair

Yes he is a member on here but I believe selling for a friend and it on at bids so probably just trying to get the best price and what a lovely example
We are seeing a fair few pins up for sale on here and not going anywhere unless underpriced at the min maybe down to the new format I don’t know
Also certain dealers are paying silly money for pins and I know loads of people selling them stuff from here Williams amusement stock is mostly pins group members have sold them and why not if you can get a fair bit more money for it than on here but then you can’t really moan that prices are stupid
My comment wasn't aimed at any one member specifically, just the ones that go exclusively to ebay and ignore the forum when they have a pin for sale.

I suppose bigger audiences and non pinball people on e bay bring s more money
But it also brings more hassle I haven’t used e bay in years all you get is lots of pointless questions and people never paying up who have won it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom