What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a reply from XT trading:

Still available but no collection available.
The delivery is free in the UK mainland and can be sorted within 2-3 days.
The transaction will go through eBay covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee Program.
I can share details if you are interested

Paging @PeteB oh wait a minute it’s not cheap and rubbish! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got a reply from XT trading:

Still available but no collection available.
The delivery is free in the UK mainland and can be sorted within 2-3 days.
The transaction will go through eBay covered by eBay Money Back Guarantee Program.
I can share details if you are interested
Just to clarify....There is no eBay money back guarantee program, there is only protection if you pay thru PayPal using the eBay links!!

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
rolling stones pinball machine Bally vintage original stern
Buy it now £13,995? Wow just wow!

'Condition is Manufacturer refurbished.'

Good to see that Bally are still refurbishing their old pinballs

Hi, My first post. Spotted a Dr Who on Ebay as a project. Mentioned it to Mike Parkins who I am friends with on FB and he said to post in this group.

The vendor has the handle doug.blac if anyone knows him?
I asked for some info about the machine and he doesn't want to say anything but "
more details causes problems selling
" which suggests to me that something is wrong or missing.

We are Dr Who fans, have a full size radio controlled dalek (home made) and the Dr Who fruit machine, so this popping up appeals to me.
I am not a complete newbie where it comes to repairing pins, I look after a couple of Addams for friends in my area. Have fought the dreaded battery damage and other issues, I can do board level repairs and have a metalwork shop on the side of the house.

Would appreciate any heads up on the vendor or other thoughts, especially regarding his lesss than encouraging comms. Mike thinks the pin is worth 1500 if it plays and 3000 in good working condition. Hope I am the only one interested.

It's only 300 miles each way and Martin doesn't do Scotland (so I read somewhere).

Vince.

Hello Vince
i've got one coming back to me soon, fully working and its got the topper.
Collect from Sussex. Will send you photos when i get a chance if your interested?
cheers Bob

Hello Vince
i've got one coming back to me soon, fully working and its got the topper.
Collect from Sussex. Will send you photos when i get a chance if your interested?
cheers Bob

Hi Bob,

Yes that sounds interesting. I just popped in to consider putting up a wanted post.

Vince.

This Chicago Coin Astronaut is pretty cool, nice re-paint job to original on the cabinet shame the surface of the moon is a bit planked and I'm not surprised those mega large plastics haven't survived since 1969 - replaced with hand painted.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/372957910577

Edit. Actually I wouldn't want an EM with "ickle" flippers unless they were zippers!

Last edited:
XT trading have been named and shamed on a model engineering group on FaceBook that I am a member of and this morning I can't find any of their lots for sale, either locomotives or pinball related.

I know we have pinflation but that is 50 x what l paid for my last one (to be fair it was missing the dino)

This Chicago Coin Astronaut is pretty cool, nice re-paint job to original on the cabinet shame the surface of the moon is a bit planked and I'm not surprised those mega large plastics haven't survived since 1969 - replaced with hand painted.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/372957910577

Edit. Actually I wouldn't want an EM with "ickle" flippers unless they were zippers!

I agree, like it a lot, same model year as myself, bought myself a ‘69 watch last year, this would be pretty cool too. Must resist though, need monies for the cave build.

I agree, like it a lot, same model year as myself, bought myself a ‘69 watch last year, this would be pretty cool too. Must resist though, need monies for the cave build.
This seller has had a few uncommon pins up for sale in the last few months. I have an inkling that they are from a collector who sold off his collection due to ill health. There were some interesting games, if it is the same collection that I had a tour of.
Suppose I ought to request a viewing....

There's also a Gottlieb 'Slick Chick' from this seller, with a Williams Beat Time to be seen in the pictures. EM machines in Penarth suggests a friend of my old boss, who also bought a couple of DMD games when they left our inventory.

BSD on ebay starting £1500
Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Out of 12 pic's not one clear pic of playfield . Display showing factory reset and book keeping . It would be a gamble at £500 but £1500 I think not !!

Out of 12 pic's not one clear pic of playfield . Display showing factory reset and book keeping . It would be a gamble at £500 but £1500 I think not !!
Disagree. A gamble at 500 ??? Seriously....500 that would be sold in seconds [emoji16]

This looks like classic non pinhead listing /sale. Reset issue yes - Worst case, new cpu £175.

Cab faded - clear from pics.

One pic of playfield yes but looks OK - no wear to Dracula inserts, bodes well for rest of it.

I'd take a punt at 1500 if I wanted a BSD.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Listing does say its working , but because it's in settings mode only GI on ,looks like someone has fitted sone LED on it , all of the screw heads on top of the playfield looks nice and shiny , but boy under the playfield looking through the coin door is well dirty ! .back legs set up like the front legs low . I think if this lady who owns is not a pinhead then she has bought it of a pinhead maybe ! . Cannot see if the playfield is planked or not or been touch up . But I do think because of the pic it has to be viewed in person to see what it is really is like , I surmised that it is not working because you would just switch the machine on and take a picture of it .

Disagree. A gamble at 500 ??? Seriously....500 that would be sold in seconds [emoji16]

This looks like classic non pinhead listing /sale. Reset issue yes - Worst case, new cpu £175.

Cab faded - clear from pics.

One pic of playfield yes but looks OK - no wear to Dracula inserts, bodes well for rest of it.

I'd take a punt at 1500 if I wanted a BSD.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Fair point you make there sir :thumbs:

Listing does say its working , but because it's in settings mode only GI on ,looks like someone has fitted sone LED on it , all of the screw heads on top of the playfield looks nice and shiny , but boy under the playfield looking through the coin door is well dirty ! .back legs set up like the front legs low . I think if this lady who owns is not a pinhead then she has bought it of a pinhead maybe ! . Cannot see if the playfield is planked or not or been touch up . But I do think because of the pic it has to be viewed in person to see what it is really is like , I surmised that it is not working because you would just switch the machine on and take a picture of it .
I’ve messaged the seller to ask for more details and pictures of inside the back box, playfield with glass off and under playfield. Will see what comes back.

That Drac looks alright. I'd wanna see it before handing out any dosh but on the surface looks okay. I love that pin, so simple but super brutal and stacking those multiballs never gets old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom