What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Drac looks alright. I'd wanna see it before handing out any dosh but on the surface looks okay. I love that pin, so simple but super brutal and stacking those multiballs never gets old.

the seller used to be a member on here he also had a mb
I have repaired that drac a long time ago it’s no miner but I think at around 1k-1.5k it’s about right
Also dr who at 600 ish on e bay mega bargain project though

I was a bit shy on bidding on the doc who since the guy sells pins all the time. It must of been missing or something really bad for him not to tart it up and sell it. But tbf, he will probably just start selling his projects if that's what they are going for.

A nice Flintstones just sold for £2650 I think on here, depends on condition. A nice one would be more.

He probably had 1000 people ask where the topper is!
He had the Dome a toy dalek and the motorized kit on a separate listing , then not long after the Dr who sold he changed his listing to just the motorized kit which ended this not I think , so hopefully he may have given the dome away for free to the person who bought the project machine .

He had the Dome a toy dalek and the motorized kit on a separate listing , then not long after the Dr who sold he changed his listing to just the motorized kit which ended this not I think , so hopefully he may have given the dome away for free to the person who bought the project machine .
Yeah right.

you of course mean x , y , zee!

vector 1.jpg

What’s people’s thoughts on the roadshow on eBay? Was interested in it. Not 100% on going rate at the mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s people’s thoughts on the roadshow on eBay? Was interested in it. Not 100% on going rate at the mo

I'd be really interested if it was in a few months time. But still at that price with lack of pics it seems iffy?

Looks like my old one and the Getaway next to it. Playfield is perfect and everything worked well with no problems when I sold it. Premium leds too.

Looks like my old one and the Getaway next to it. Playfield is perfect and everything worked well with no problems when I sold it. Premium leds too.

What did it sell for? I thought a good condition roadshow would be just below that price. Seems nuts it's a starting bid.

I'd be really interested if it was in a few months time. But still at that price with lack of pics it seems iffy?

Yeah that’s what I thought. I have message him and seems ok. He is doing to try and get pics of under the playfield.

Oh really? Cool. Hoping to make a move on it. But don’t want to pay too much more than that really. Also it’s about 500 mile round trip from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom