What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? Cool. Hoping to make a move on it. But don’t want to pay too much more than that really. Also it’s about 500 mile round trip from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the best, I'm so tempted too but it'll probably go over my budget!

I'm aiming for a RS to be my first pin in the next few months. Hope another comes up!

All the best, I'm so tempted too but it'll probably go over my budget!

I'm aiming for a RS to be my first pin in the next few months. Hope another comes up!

Thanks mate, hope you manage to get one. Sure one will come up. Just make sure you keep money to one side as they don’t usually hang around long on here, especially when the majority are very good prices. But patients usually pays off in the end

If it is my old one it didn’t look anything special under the playfield, think it was was from Italy.

About £2k

Same condition? He's just trying to sell it on for profit?
Did you do the leds?
Sorry about questions, like i said, I'm after a RS but have no idea what's the average going price.

Thanks mate, hope you manage to get one. Sure one will come up. Just make sure you keep money to one side as they don’t usually hang around long on here, especially when the majority are very good prices. But patients usually pays off in the end

I'm buying a house, primarily to have the room for future pins 😂, been saving for my first pin at the same time. Target of 3k and over halfway there.
When the house goes through I'm hoping to skim some money off the mortgage deposit savings 😏 so I'll have money ready by then.

Really I have the money available if the rare chance pops up but the house is a few months off (I think! First time buyer and no idea how long it'll be at the mo!).

You tempted to go up to Wakefield? I'm in Essex and that's a drive!

He is a trader as you should be able to see from all the machines he is selling, hassle free sale for me.
If it is my old one yes I led it with a decent kit. The back was rough on mine.

I'm buying a house, primarily to have the room for future pins [emoji23], been saving for my first pin at the same time. Target of 3k and over halfway there.
When the house goes through I'm hoping to skim some money off the mortgage deposit savings [emoji57] so I'll have money ready by then.

Really I have the money available if the rare chance pops up but the house is a few months off (I think! First time buyer and no idea how long it'll be at the mo!).

You tempted to go up to Wakefield? I'm in Essex and that's a drive!

I know, that’s a bit of an off put to be honest. I am in Kent so even further than you [emoji2357]. But I may do if I getting for the staring price. Will be a mission though. Yeah that’s it get the house sorted first that’s more important. If you can put some aside from that than even better. I definitely advise buying off of here if you can. Better buying from someone who knows how to looks after them. I was lucky in my first one but went in blind. The next was from a guy on here who’s really helpful and know his stuff. Much better to buy from people like that

He is a trader as you should be able to see from all the machines he is selling, hassle free sale for me.
If it is my old one yes I led it with a decent kit. The back was rough on mine.

Yeah see that. Selling some strange stuff but your right. Should be pretty easy sale. Well fingers [emoji1696]. See if he comes back with more pics. Has an stern Indiana Jones too that seems a decent price

Both pins £500 more than I've sold both for on here. Put wanted ads up here, my old RS and another one both sold circa 2k not too long ago, more will follow, just my .02p worth...but happy hunting fellas and RS is by far the better pin and I'm an IJ fan!

Both pins £500 more than I've sold both for on here. Put wanted ads up here, my old RS and another one both sold circa 2k not too long ago, more will follow, just my .02p worth...but happy hunting fellas and RS is by far the better pin and I'm an IJ fan!

Thanks, yeah I was wondering that. There’s a few on my wanted list to be honest, but reckon this would probably be a better pub. Funhouse was always in there but reckon RS is probably better to be honest. Also DE JP, Frankenstein as I really like this pin for some reason. There’s more obviously but in the next price tier to be fair and probably ones for down the road. I have 2 DE already so want a better game really.

I know, that’s a bit of an off put to be honest. I am in Kent so even further than you [emoji2357]. But I may do if I getting for the staring price. Will be a mission though. Yeah that’s it get the house sorted first that’s more important. If you can put some aside from that than even better. I definitely advise buying off of here if you can. Better buying from someone who knows how to looks after them. I was lucky in my first one but went in blind. The next was from a guy on here who’s really helpful and know his stuff. Much better to buy from people like that

As sad as i feel to see Red and Ted pass me by, at least it'll be returning to this great community! Maybe you'll get sick of them 😂 and I'm not too far away 😏

I'm trying to tell myself that yes, money and house first! Although I was intending to have a pin as my moving gift 😆
I'll try to resist being impulsive, afterall the auction ends in just over a day and I wouldn't pay more than the starting bid myself.

That’s it, totally agree. It is hard to resist. I will only be able to have 5 max so will more than likely swap them out at some point to make room for new ones.

Strange, you can say that again. A 3 man body chiller, imagine your beer in that [emoji23]

Yeah did make me laugh. A very strange assortment of goods [emoji23]

Yeah see that. Selling some strange stuff but your right. Should be pretty easy sale. Well fingers [emoji1696]. See if he comes back with more pics. Has an stern Indiana Jones too that seems a decent price

I am pretty sure that is the IJ I sold last year. It has the green post rubbers / white rubber which I added when I stripped it down and shopped it. So unless its total coincidence. I replaced any broken plastics on it . It was in very nice shape, fully working when I sold it.

Half tempted by the BSD. Not too far from me either. Did we establish that £1.5k was a reasonable price for it?

There's a mould ridden Gottlieb Circus on eBay at the moment, pretty rare game so it's sad to see it's been stored in a damp garage :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom