What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is great.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/addams-f...446397?hash=item4b7199b6bd:g:Z7sAAOSwP-9drXFa

Seller says...
"There is some slight wear on the play field around the mansion, the book case, thing hand hole and the launcher. This is me being ultra critical in my description, the wear is hardly noticeable."

I looked at the pictures, I think I need to thank this seller as all may machines have now gone from, well looked after players machines to super minty, and all I had to do was look at this sellers TAF, think the sellers ID would be better as Mr S. Wonder!

2049 posts in 2018, 2476 posts in 2019, the rise of pinball, Happy New Year😁

Beat the clock on ebay was somebody looking for one a couple of months ago

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My spidey sense says that's an average Hook with usual wear and tear - wouldn't want to pay any more than that.

The pin is more fun than the film..... Watched the film over Christmas with a friends kids..... it was bad enough on release but it really hasn't aged well. [emoji23] Not Spielbergs best effort.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I quite like Checkpoint but it's not a very highly regarded game....and for £1995??? :eek:

And another one here?

From Prague...Nice roadtrip! That would actually be awesome. Says US seller, in CZ... I don't even know why I am looking at this thread. I need my head testing..

Last edited:
To sell checkpoint you always have the push the Porsche angle

But it's still a 1k game IMHO

Attachments

• 465D5EE8-F059-437F-B588-CB4B91FD9DC8.png
    465D5EE8-F059-437F-B588-CB4B91FD9DC8.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom