What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project flintstones £1999?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
FLINTSTONES PINBALL MACHINE - FAULTY

He's probably seen Andys and thought the market was on the up

Maverick. Currently at 900 with bidding going a bit nuts. Don't see these about much?

Wasn't this , and another (?), listed before. He had bought them for his arcade/business but they were giving him grief, sold to him as working fully but weren't or something.... so he was getting shot of them.?? Rings a bell. North Wales.

I may or may not have imagined all this [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Wasn't this , and another (?), listed before. He had bought them for his arcade/business but they were giving him grief, sold to him as working fully but weren't or something.... so he was getting shot of them.?? Rings a bell. North Wales.

I may or may not have imagined all this [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Sounds about right I'm sure it was with a popeye

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'd be surprised if anyone owns up to that.
😂
It's a great game. Been messaging the chap and he told me the guy who bought it was trying to sort a courier. He then said he was from Scotland. He asked if he couldn't get one would I be interested. I said I would struggle too as the guy probably lives 10mins away from me in Scotland.
The locks need drilled out to get the head down. So I don't think Martin would do that anyway

SnS has one of the first fan layouts
And the music is great
And it is bloody ugly!

I got mine non working storage job for peanuts from a local guy. Quick tweak of the 5v got it booting. It had a box of spares with it .... including a NOS whirlpool ramp. This I then discovered was like rocking horse sh*t . Sold it to a guy in the US who couldn't believe I had one .... and it basically paid for the game for me o_O:p:D Happy days

I really like my SnS, fun game, curious how much the one on eBay went for/was up for as I can’t see it in recently sold?

I really like my SnS, fun game, curious how much the one on eBay went for/was up for as I can’t see it in recently sold?
It went for £800 mate.
About right imo. Most system 3's should be about that price. The only one that has really changed in value is SF2 and that is because of the barcade scene.

Got offered the Surf and Safari for a pretty good price. Turns out it is Swansea and Martin doesn't go that far out 😔
Was tempted to do the 16hr round trip but one mention to the wife and she said no chance 😂 a rookie mistake

There is a black rose up in Scotland on eBay currently just over a grand. 12 hrs remaining. I fancied it til I saw the amount to drive from down here in Wiltshire. I also don’t have a grand for one so... I don’t know why I’m looking. 🤣

I still can’t see the SnS on eBay/sold items/ended items or anything. For a machine with 3 ball multiball, fun layout, £800 seems good.

There is a black rose up in Scotland on eBay currently just over a grand. 12 hrs remaining. I fancied it til I saw the amount to drive from down here in Wiltshire. I also don’t have a grand for one so... I don’t know why I’m looking. 🤣

I still can’t see the SnS on eBay/sold items/ended items or anything. For a machine with 3 ball multiball, fun layout, £800 seems good.

Was getting it for £600 so that was why I was tempted to do the drive 😁

!!! That’s very cheap. Was it fully working?
He didn't think it was working but has since realised it had a switch underneath. So it turned on no problem. He isn't a Pinball guy, he has just happened on the pin.

It is a good price, hence the 16hr round trip conundrum 😂

😳 ... yeah there’s a switch underneath ... lol oh well, good luck to whoever got it, maybe they’ll shop it and sell it on.

Its going to be on ebay for a long time. I asked the guy what the reserve was.......its 3k!!! It only reached £1179 and hes now re-listed it. Fort William isn’t the quickest drive either. Lovely scenery but the roads are all slow country type ones and I suspect Martin wouldn’t want to take that on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom