The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

stumblor

Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
London · Davey Price
Alias
Davey Price
Maverick. Currently at 900 with bidding going a bit nuts. Don't see these about much?

broomstick

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2019
Lytham, Lancashire
Wasn't this , and another (?), listed before. He had bought them for his arcade/business but they were giving him grief, sold to him as working fully but weren't or something.... so he was getting shot of them.?? Rings a bell. North Wales.

I may or may not have imagined all this

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Sounds about right I'm sure it was with a popeye

Sent from my SM -G965F using Tapatalk

Horsey

Registered
Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
I'd be surprised if anyone owns up to that.
😂
It's a great game. Been messaging the chap and he told me the guy who bought it was trying to sort a courier. He then said he was from Scotland. He asked if he couldn't get one would I be interested. I said I would struggle too as the guy probably lives 10mins away from me in Scotland.
The locks need drilled out to get the head down. So I don't think Martin would do that anyway

Sgt GrizZ

Staff member
Jul 21, 2011
40 clicks North of Saigon (or Brighton and Hove )
Alias
Ive
SnS has one of the first fan layouts
And the music is great
And it is bloody ugly!
I got mine non working storage job for peanuts from a local guy. Quick tweak of the 5v got it booting. It had a box of spares with it .... including a NOS whirlpool ramp. This I then discovered was like rocking horse sh*t . Sold it to a guy in the US who couldn't believe I had one .... and it basically paid for the game for me o_O:p:D Happy days

Horsey

Registered
Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
Got offered the Surf and Safari for a pretty good price. Turns out it is Swansea and Martin doesn't go that far out 😔
Was tempted to do the 16hr round trip but one mention to the wife and she said no chance 😂 a rookie mistake

• Haha
Reactions: Tony and stumblor

GezTheHealer

Registered
Apr 20, 2018
Trowbridge
Alias
Luke G
There is a black rose up in Scotland on eBay currently just over a grand. 12 hrs remaining. I fancied it til I saw the amount to drive from down here in Wiltshire. I also don’t have a grand for one so... I don’t know why I’m looking. 🤣

I still can’t see the SnS on eBay/sold items/ended items or anything. For a machine with 3 ball multiball, fun layout, £800 seems good.

Reactions: Durzel

Horsey

Registered
Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
There is a black rose up in Scotland on eBay currently just over a grand. 12 hrs remaining. I fancied it til I saw the amount to drive from down here in Wiltshire. I also don’t have a grand for one so... I don’t know why I’m looking. 🤣

I still can’t see the SnS on eBay/sold items/ended items or anything. For a machine with 3 ball multiball, fun layout, £800 seems good.
Was getting it for £600 so that was why I was tempted to do the drive 😁

Horsey

Registered
Apr 26, 2018
Kirkcaldy
!!! That’s very cheap. Was it fully working?
He didn't think it was working but has since realised it had a switch underneath. So it turned on no problem. He isn't a Pinball guy, he has just happened on the pin.

It is a good price, hence the 16hr round trip conundrum 😂

Jasonmuir737

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2018
Scotland
Its going to be on ebay for a long time. I asked the guy what the reserve was.......its 3k!!! It only reached £1179 and hes now re-listed it. Fort William isn’t the quickest drive either. Lovely scenery but the roads are all slow country type ones and I suspect Martin wouldn’t want to take that on.