What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2020 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pointless giving our dearly departed professional restorer too much attention. One has to resign oneself to the fact that there are going to be more people like @biglouieuk who will in all innocence end up buying something from him over the odds and finding out that the word "restored" has a very wide interpretation.

Someone searching for deals-are-me pinball ebay will hopefully end up on here and find out the prior work of Andrew Backhouse aka AndyB53 (who can be reached at a.v.backhouse@btinternet.com), check out his posting history, and how he conducts himself, and be able to make their own informed purchasing decision.

If they happen to find this thread, and this post, by sheer chance then they'll be able to find out that he's been banned from here, and why.

How very dare you. Thats the best example of a deals-are-me Getaway pinball machine on ebay auction uk for best price in the country, I'll have you know...Well, it will be when I've spent a grand on it...

After all, as Wilde said, "the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about". But then, why should a loudmouth bully always 'get away' with their tactics?

But Oscar Wilde wasn't thinking about Google search engine optimisation for the deals-are-me eBay account..

That game was for sale last September on freeads, was in Manchester, seller was called Mark.
e-mailed him back and for a few times, but when i said i wanted to see it , no reply's !!!
Exactly same photo's and description.

So whats the scam? HE says he has it. He doesnt. You pay online. never see them again?

Trouble with freeads, you cannot contact seller direct, you have to go through their messaging service.
Around the same time, there was a Metallica for sale in Cardiff, which is only 20 miles from me.
After many messages, turn out that the machine was in Italy, but he had family in Cardiff ! lol

Trouble with freeads, you cannot contact seller direct, you have to go through their messaging service.
Around the same time, there was a Metallica for sale in Cardiff, which is only 20 miles from me.
After many messages, turn out that the machine was in Italy, but he had family in Cardiff ! lol
Not Luigi Jones was it ?

"Here is a truly beautiful 1994 Williams Flintstones Pinball machine. Especially for all the “loose Women” on the Pinball Info site…" what a bellend. Comedy offers inbound...

And no pf underside photos, there's a surprise....

I’ve reported it to eBay also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lnteresting one here , hayburners II

with the horses racing in the backglass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is painful now "I'm also well mentioned on the pinball info site" that's taking delusional to a whole new dimension
Screenshot_20200202-164058.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom